Slimmers Envy!

Well done you for the positives out of the situation.
I felt down today at wi today for it being the other way round...one lady keeped on saying i should'nt be there cos i was too thin(i wish) she keep on and on about it..not in a nice way....she forgot about the 2 stone i have lost going there,i i've still got to lose more.
but she made me feel like i should'nt be there.
sorry for moaning..

Thanks lovely xxxx

ps OMG, your pics are amazing, ladies check them out!!! Well done on your loss xx

I know!! I have become quite taken with them lol! Fantastic loss! :)

Exactly EB, its easy to blame everything else isnt it?! I know if I had really, 100% given it a go the last couple of months, I could have had 3 stone off by now... grrrr!

Plus, I know this girl fairly well, and she hasnt really got anything positive going on in her life at the minute, she's been single for a while and its been getting her down, and obviously I've just gotten engaged and am planning a wedding, my OH says she is prob quite envious of that, and I should take it as a huge compliment that she has joined SW after seeing my loss so far. Hopefully this will give her a boost and turn things around for her, and she will feel a lot better too through SW.

Oh well, we live and learn, I'm learning something new every day at the minute!! xxxxxxxx

Your hubby to be sounds like a wise one!

x

well done for turning this into some positive energy :D

its definately a slap for me , coz i feel like im going slow and ive just started ! thanks for sharing the tips too.

btw which davina dvd is it that u have ? i want a hard core one :p

What a WONDERFUL postive post - thank you so much for the inspiration - you ROCK and Go for IT.

Gilly x

Back