slimmers with lots of stones to lose??

mrsrugball said:
Thank you soooo much!

And yes, I had my first weigh in on Wed just past... SIX POUNDS OFF!!! I couldn't believe it! Honestly was (still am) in shock. When I look at the sheer variety and amount of food I've eaten since 8th May and to lose 6 pounds. Unbelievable!

Displaying will power I didn't know I had - was on a training day and a girl at work is THE best baker EVER and she brought in home made brownies and tiffin. they were sat infront of me for SIX HOURS and I didn't have a crumb. That was Thursday the day after my 6lb came off and d'ya know what? I didn't really want them; I sat with fresh cherries and pineapple instead because I am excited for next Wed's group and I want my 1/2 stone sticker more than cake.

Never thought I would be saying that :)

Well done on your weight loss and on resisting home baked goodies, this happens frequently where I work and it is hard, especially as I don't tell people i'm doing Sw! How's this week going?

Well done on your weight loss and on resisting home baked goodies, this happens frequently where I work and it is hard, especially as I don't tell people i'm doing Sw! How's this week going?

Thanks very much! Yeah, my work is a nightmare for this but I just make sure I've got loads of fruit/veg to snack on. I've not made it known at work that I'm doing SW - will do in a month or two or whenever people ask me if I've lost weight :) This week is going really well, still keeping my food diary and feeling motivated. Survived a dinner out as well by pre planning & using the website to check syns etc.

Well done. It's now all in your hands. You can control who you are and who you want to be. I was a similar bmi to you when i started a year gone march. Im now nine stone lighter, and all i did was follow the plan.

Thanks so much! that is amazing, what an achievement, well done! You're right, it's all in my hands now :)

Glad it's still going well, I agree planning is the main thing!

Yeah, definitely planning ahead is working for me (hopefully!) for instance, I'm usually office based but occasionally need to go out into the field with some of the guys. Tomorrow is one such day, usually it'd just be a shop-bought sandwich but here I am at this late hour making my lunch. Quite chuffed with myself lol, would have been easy to just go to bed!!

Good habit to get into as well, if I've not had time or inclination to make lunch, as happened one day last week, I would normally by a sandwich, small progress made last week as I had choice of 2 salads, chose the lower cals of the 2 and bought a pack of ham! So chuffed with myself for making a good choice!

Hello to you all, sorry I haven't been on here for a while, so far I have lost 5st 12.5lb and still have at least 3-4 stone to lose, so still a way to go but plodding along :)

Hello to you all, sorry I haven't been on here for a while, so far I have lost 5st 12.5lb and still have at least 3-4 stone to lose, so still a way to go but plodding along :)

That's fantastic! Can't wait to be where you are! Really well done ;)

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
S35.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

That's fantastic! Can't wait to be where you are! Really well done ;)

Thanks Hun, if you want to be there you will! I can't wait to be receiving my 9 stone award or maybe a bit more depending on we're I decide to stop after I get to my 9 stone award target ?

Thanks Hun, if you want to be there you will! I can't wait to be receiving my 9 stone award or maybe a bit more depending on we're I decide to stop after I get to my 9 stone award target ?

Oh don't worry, I'll be there ;) 2st 13lb off so far so I know I can do it! I don't know where I'm stopping either but it'll probably be around the same. Didn't wanna contemplate 9st when I started but now, I'm a third of the way there, it seems easier

S7.jpg
S14.jpg
S21.jpg
S28.jpg
S35.jpg
Som_April.jpg
Club10.jpg

Oh don't worry, I'll be there ;) 2st 13lb off so far so I know I can do it! I don't know where I'm stopping either but it'll probably be around the same. Didn't wanna contemplate 9st when I started but now, I'm a third of the way there, it seems easier

I was like that, at first it was a couple of stone at a time but now I'm almost at 6 stone I know I wanna get 9 stone off then see how I am then

Hi, popping in to subscribe. It is wonderful to see so much support on here. I have a long way to go and this looks like a wonderful group with like minded people. Good luck to all xxx

Afternoon all :). Since joining SW in April I've lost 2 stone, very happy however I've got at least another 5 stone to lose so not getting to excited lol.
Xxxx

*Shine Bright Like A Diamond*

Thank you!!! :) for the past week and a half I've been stuck at 17st! Can't seem to budge x

I have stayed same this wk! Hopefully got to see how the next month goes as I'm Muslim and will be fasting but still lost last year :)

Thank you!!! :) for the past week and a half I've been stuck at 17st! Can't seem to budge x

You'll get there, maintaining is rough, but it could be worse...I managed to gain 4lb in a week somehow, but I have very little clue why. I'm not letting it bother me, I have proved to myself I can lose it so all I gotta do is keep at it.

Nadia, good luck! Let us know how u get on ;)

S42.jpg
Som_June.jpg
Club10.jpg
FitBronze.jpg

Back