Slimming Diary of Fat Vicky, and hope that title of FAT can go asap!

Fat Vicky

Well its exactly a month today that I started on this journey and didnt for one minute think it would be any sort of success. Every other diet I have ever tried has failed but this one appears to be working for me! Plus thanks to a very good friend, I am now going to the gym. Not a place I ever thought I would find myself.

I have an underactive thyroid and am currently on 250mg of Levothyroxine a day and losing weight has always been an uphill struggle for me.

But this time its working. A few people have asked me for my diary so thought now is as good a time as any to start one.

Yesterday

Breakfast, Apple, melon & Muller light and apple with a glass of vimto light

Mid Morning snack Alpen Light bar, copious Diet coke ( always Caffeine free)

Lunch, WW Pitta Bread ( HexB) with green leaves, peppers, cucumber and chicken left over from the night before, Muller Light, Diet Coke

Afternoon snack Alpen Light bar and fudge bar a bit later on ( stressful days call for chocolate!) (6 syns)

Gym for an hour and half, An hours cardio and half an hour weights ( 50 reps on each) Drank a litre of water

Tea well lets be honest it didnt actually happen! so had a couple of Muller lights and a large glass of water

Today

Breakfast Melon and Muller Light with the good old Vimto light

Mid Morning snack - Alpen Light bar

Lunch ( not actually eaten it yet) Bowl of salad, leaves, peppers and cucumber with the salmon that I cooked for last nights tea but never actually eat! ( nothing wasted in this house)! Diet Coke, Muller Light and Pink N White wafer thingy (3 syns)

Snacks, Alpen light bar, fudge bar (6 syns)

Tea Chicken with potatoes cooked a la Slimming world chips but cut into cubes infused with garlic and rosemary then cooked in the oven with frylight, half a plate of salad, Muller Light

Supper, Muller Light desert ( fudge) 5 syns

Last edited:
Sunday

Breakfast Muller Light and fruit

Snack Alpen Light bar

Back