Extra Easy Slimming down diary to try and re-gain my health 🦋

AutoimmuneMummy

Hi there 👋🏼

I have decided to come back to slimming world after a few years as I feel that it’s one of the most balanced and nutritious plans that is easy for me to follow long term. I lost 35lbs with it 7 years ago and I’ve regained that plus more as I’ve had two babies and then got diagnosed with multiple autoimmune diseases and have to take a lots of medication which raise my blood sugars and make me gain weight easier than others.

My poor health means that I cannot commit to going to group meetings every week so I cheated by buying a starter pack from eBay and I’m going to try to stick to plan by myself until my health improves, I am more mobile and able to attend a group.

Apologies for any grammar mistakes…I’m on a lot of medication so I get confused really easily 😐

I will be doing a food diary to hopefully keep me on track 🤞🏼

Feel free to stop by and share any tips to help me and others on this lovely forum xx

Food diary for 19th July 2022

7:30am: Munched on 2 small apples whilst preparing the kids packed lunches.

9:00am: 50g Allbran (HexB) with 100mls whole milk (1/2 HexA) 2 tsp sweetner and a dash of cinnamon powder.

11:00am: A flat peach and a cup of black tea

12:30pm: chicken and egg stir fry

3:30pm: watermelon and a muller light (1/2 syn)

6:30pm: syn free dhal with tarka rice (1/2 syns), 1/3 tandoori chicken breast and salad.

Syns: 1/4 Tbsp butter added to rice (1/2 syn)

1/2 syn for muller light

5 1/2 syns for tunnocks tea cake

Total syns: 6 1/2 syns

Fluids: 1.5L No added sugar squash

2L plain water

250ml black tea

7am: 500ml water and 500ml Squash I was feeling sooo thirsty this morning 😅

8am Breakfast: 50g Allbran (hexb) with 100ml whole milk (1/2 HexA) and a banana

12pm: spaghetti with syn free white sauce using quark, egg, milk (remainder of HexA), 10g mild cheddar cheese to thicken sauce (2 syns), Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper & a dollop of tomato paste. Served with steamed broccoli, carrots & cauliflower.

TBC 😀

Hi there 👋🏼

I have decided to come back to slimming world after a few years as I feel that it’s one of the most balanced and nutritious plans that is easy for me to follow long term. I lost 35lbs with it 7 years ago and I’ve regained that plus more as I’ve had two babies and then got diagnosed with multiple autoimmune diseases and have to take a lots of medication which raise my blood sugars and make me gain weight easier than others.

My poor health means that I cannot commit to going to group meetings every week so I cheated by buying a starter pack from eBay and I’m going to try to stick to plan by myself until my health improves, I am more mobile and able to attend a group.

Apologies for any grammar mistakes…I’m on a lot of medication so I get confused really easily 😐

I will be doing a food diary to hopefully keep me on track 🤞🏼

Feel free to stop by and share any tips to help me and others on this lovely forum xx
I really hope it works for you.
X

Back