Slimming Down Under

Saturday:
Breakfast - grapefruit with cinnamon, watermelon, rock melon and kiwi fruit salad, 2 slices of wholemeal toast (from 400g loaf HexB) and nutella (4 syns)

Early dinner as was at the beach all day, but managed to resist the ice cream!!
Dinner - SW chicken (HexB) and mushy pea curry with rice. 2 crushed Ferraro rocher (7 syns), chopped banana and ff yoghurt for desert.

Run this morning and then swimming in the sea on and off during the day.

Sunday
Breakfast - grapefruit grilled with cinnamon, beans and eggs on slice of w/m toast, slice of toast with nutella (HexB and 2 syns)
Lunch - eggy bread and cinnamon, popcorn (2.5syns), melon and frozen yoghurt and banana
Dinner - tofu stir fry with sweet chili sauce (3 syns) and rice
Snacks - cheese, popcorn (2.5 syns), corn crunch (5 syns)

Hungry day today. Pilates DVD completed too, lots of water drank too

Hiya Emma

Im enjoying reading your diary. Im going to have a go at the magic porridge tonight. Do you use rolled oats? How much???

Ive joined online but lost my mojo for a while. Back on track tomorrow and searching for ideas as I usually stick to the same things and it gets boring!!!

We are in Brissie, been here for 3 years in April.

Good luck xxx

Hey millo

This diary's really keeping me on track, I think it's having to admit if I've gone off track that does it, please tell me off if I do!! By the end of tomorrow I'll have done a complete week on plan and done 5 or 6 days of exercise too. Weigh in on Tuesday morning but it often takes until the week after for my losses to show so I'll try not to be too disheartened if I don't lose!!
How are you finding brissy? I bet the weather's good at the mo!!
I know what you mean about losing your mojo, you really have to be in the right frame of mind don't you? I'm hoping mine sticks around for a while. Got a trip to Perth in 5 and a half weeks to visit some friends so would like to get rid of half a stone by then!!
xx

Monday
Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HexB) and milk (HexA), melon
Lunch - rice salad, popcorn (2.5 syns)
Dinner - pasta, bacon (HexB), 100g Philly light (HexA), red onion and spinach, ff yog
Snacks - apple, 2 apple and cinnamon rice cakes (4 syns), 1 timtam (5 syns)

Yesterday was a bit of a write off! Weigh in day, STS which I kind of expected (1st time I ever did SW I STS the 1st week and then lost the following week) but still a little depressing after 7 days of 100%!!
Anyway, think I went over by about 10 syns which is probably still within my weekly allowance, just felt bad doing it!! Anyhow, line drawn under that and now ready for 6 days of 100% ahead!!

Wednesday
Breakfast - melon, watermelon and kiwi salad with yoghurt
Lunch - light Philly (HexA) sandwich (HexB) and spinach, carrot sticks, Aubergine dip, popcorn (2.5 syns), apple
Dinner - kangaroo steak, sweet pot wedges and veg
Snacks - 4 apple & cinnamon rice cakes (8 syns), banana, Tim tam (5 syns)

Run this evening

Thursday
Breakfast - magic porridge with berries and ryvita (HexB) with nutella (2 syns)
Lunch - rice salad, carrots sticks and sweet pot wedges with aubergine dip, banana
Dinner - tomato and basil risotto with rocket
Snacks - dried apricots (HexB), apple, popcorn (2.5 syns), tim tam (5 syns)

Lots of water throughout the day and a Bbke ride around the park this evening.

Haven't managed to update for a few days so here's today's diary:
Breakfast - 30g muesli (HexB) and fresh pineapple with milk (HexA)
Lunch - 4 ryvita (HexB) tin of tuna, carrot sticks and popcorn (2.5 syns)
Dinner - vegetable soup
Snacks - apple, banana, popcorn (2.5 syns), pineapple

Tuesday
Breakfast - 30g muesli (HexB), milk (HexA), banana
Lunch - 4 ryvita (HexB), laughing cow cheese (HexA), carrot sticks, popcorn (2.5 syns)
Dinner - vegetable soup, mango and ff yog
Snacks - apple, blueberries, skittles (11.5 syns)

Wednesday
Breakfast - magic porridge (HexB) with pineapple
Lunch - ryvita (HexB), tuna, carrot sticks, popcorn (2.5 syns)
Dinner - vegetable soup, syn free chicken curry and vegetables, berries and yoghurt
Snacks - banana, apple, popcorn (2.5 syns), Ferraro rocher (3.5 syns)

Run this evening and loads of water throughout the day too

Thursday
Brekkie - 30g muesli (HexB), banana and ff yog
Lunch - ryvita (HexB), laughing cow (HexA), carrot sticks
Dinner - jacket potato, beans and cheese (HexA), blueberries and ff Greek yog
Snacks - apple, 4 rice cakes (4.5 syns) and Vegemite, cadburys animal bar (4syns)

Long bike ride tonight (up to 3 laps of the park now!)

Friday
Brekkie - muesli (HexB), banana and ff yog
Lunch - 2 ryvita (3 syns), laughing cow (HexA), carrot sticks, dried apricots (HexB)
Dinner - syn free risotto, courgette, ff yog
Snacks - rice cakes and Vegemite (4 syns), cadburys animal bar (4 syns)

Sunday
Brekkie - 60g muesli (2x HexB), milk (HexA), 2 rice cakes and nutella (4 syns)
Lunch - quinoa and couscous porridge with ff yoghurt
Dinner - jacket potato, beans and cheese (HexA), ff yog
Snacks - cadburys animal bar (4 syns)

Exercise - Yoga class

Monday
Brekkie - quinoa porridge with ff yoghurt
Lunch - Couscous salad with mixed beans, spinach, homemade syn free coleslaw, beetroot and feta (HexA), ff yog
Dinner - Vegetarian cottage pie with swede and carrot mash topped with cheese (HexA) with roasted parsnips
Snacks - 20 cashew nuts (HexB), 2 ryvita (HexB) with homemade syn free houmous, 2 rice cakes (4 syns), Ferraro rocher (3.5 syns)

Exercise - ocean swim this morning and a run this evening, signed up to do my lifesaving bronze medallion so gotta get seriously training!

Tuesday
Brekkie - quinoa porridge with ff yog
Lunch - couscous salad with feta (HexA), beetroot, spinach and homemade coleslaw
Dinner - veggie cottage pie with carrot and swede mash topping and cheese (HexA), ff yog and sf jelly
Snack - 2 ryvita (HexB) and homemade houmous, 20 cashew nuts (HexB), rice cakes (9 syns)

30 minute swim this evening

Back