Slimming from Fat to Fab!!

seashore

Joined SW on Tuesday as I'm determined to be slim for when I turn 40 in December. Was very unhappy (putting it mildly) with my start weight!! Anyhow as it was my own fault to weighing so much, just as now its my responsiblity to either stay the same or change. So I've opted for change!!

Tuesday's food diary:

B/L: 2 slices of Nimble WM bread as HXB, topped with spinach, chopped boiled egg and 1/2 HXA of grated cheese

D: Pasta with turkey (leftovers from Easter Sunday), spinach, teaspoon relish (1 syn) and remainder of 1/2 HXA of grated cheese

S: Treble crunch (5 syns), more turkey

Wednesday's food diary:

B: Melon

L: Baked potato, with a salad of spinach, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and ham. Teaspoon of light balasmic dressing (1/2 syn)

D: SW chips, with homemade burger .... no SF...oops

S: 1 stick of carmel bar (6 syns), 1 teacake (4 syns), 12 jellys (3.5 syns) I actually counted out the jellys. Imagine last week I'd have had the bag no bothers!!

Took my daughter to McD's today as she wanted a treat and as its the easter holidays I agreed. Felt very virtuous as she had a happy meal and I had a diet coke. I didn't even pick at her chips, was very pleased with myself.

I'm hungry now and looking forward to dinner. I picked up the new SW magazine, I've been buying this for the last year or so, love the success stories and receipes.

Thursday:

B: Fruit salad of melon, grapes and banana topped with Vitaline F/Free yoghurt

L: 2 slices of Nimble WM, with spinach, chicken and chopped boiled egg

D: chicken pieces roasted with chilli powder & black pepper in fry light, roast veg (carrots, spring onions & mushrooms), SW chips and handful of fresh spinach

S: to be decided!!

Just drinking some water with dinner. I drink black tea and coke zero so no using syns on milk or full sugar coke :)

Haven't been on all week - was busy with home life etc. Stuck to the plan and lost 3lbs this week! So delighted with that.

Yesterday's food:

B: 2 slices Nimble WM bread with a banana and plum
L: Fruit salad (melon, apple, grapes) with a vitaline f/f yoghurt
D: Turkey pizza melt topped with peppers and mushrooms, plus a side of peppers & mushrooms and SW chips

S: Bag of treble crunch and 2 mini mars bars - full syns used.

Today's food

B: fruit salad (melon, grapes, banana) and vitaline f/f yoghurt
L: 2 slices Nimble with a home-made burger (made using spices, worcestire sauce - think I've spelt it wrong and a dab of tomato puree) with a heap of spinach and an apple / plum

D: will be home-made meatballs (made as per burger) with pasta and heaps of chopped peppers, courgette and mushrooms which are already chopped and waiting.

Not sure what I'll have syn wise, maybe some toast later or a bag of treble crunch.

Back