Slimming Sarah is back

Hi, isn't it brill when you find you over estimated..usually I'm the other way around and end up in a :doh: moment..I've now learnt to check the syns before eating it!
I was checking something on line and noticed all bacon is not free, what brand are you using? Aldi everyday essentials back bacon per 100g is 2syns, but I think if you cut all visible fat off any bacon should be free?
Your positive vibes have rubbed off on me..I will dust myself down and hop back on the wagon:D
Have a good time in town..what are you buying? By the way, how old are your kids? X

I went shopping for a top or dress or skirt something I could buy for Xmas an aim to fit in to and work towards. I never found anything so no harm in looking! Its too early yet and I'm afraid to over excite myself and then fail miserablely lol.

Day 5 diet

Breakfast
Banana
Coffee
250ml milk

Tea
Went to O Brien's Sandwich bar had two slices of brown wholemeal, chicken and closesaw . syns committed I don't know???

So full up ... Must been bad eating out but my hands be tied every Saturday.

Dinner
Onion, tomato, pasta, less 5% mince . all free I hope!

5 Choco fingers = 10 syns

Bad girl

Hi, isn't it brill when you find you over estimated..usually I'm the other way around and end up in a :doh: moment..I've now learnt to check the syns before eating it!
I was checking something on line and noticed all bacon is not free, what brand are you using? Aldi everyday essentials back bacon per 100g is 2syns, but I think if you cut all visible fat off any bacon should be free?
Your positive vibes have rubbed off on me..I will dust myself down and hop back on the wagon:D
Have a good time in town..what are you buying? By the way, how old are your kids? X

I had 3 round Cookstown's medallions it says less than 5% fat and they have no visible fat to trim so I'm happy at that.

:)

Weighed in, lost 1 lb in 4days yeehaa lol

Morning Slim

Just popped by to see how you are getting on. Yesterday sounded pretty good food wise.

Shame you didn't find anything you wanted to buy. Have you worked out how many lbs you need to lose to drop a dress size and then how many lbs a week between now and then you need to.lose a week.

I always find doing it that way helps me to have a short term goal to focus on. On the downside for me the first dress size always seems to take forever and about 20 lbs although it speeds up for the next one!!

Yeah to be honest I think a 1 lb a week is more achieveable. That's means I'm now aiming for 11 lb before Christmas or pushing it til 14lb so one stone.

Day 6 Sunday

Breakie
1 slice marks and spencers wholemeal bread
Tea
Banana

Lunch
1 slice bread and ham, 1 tsp closaw

Dinner
Spaghetti, less 5% extra lean mince, tad of tomato puree from double concentration tube, 1 full onion.

Water

Menu looks good:) agree with Jules about being careful. I made myself really bad when CC by not eating enough X

Back