SLIMMING SATURDAY!! *hour by hour*

I suddenly felt really sick about half hour ago. I had been drinking water and as I finished it I knew I didn't feel quite right. Daughter went running off to get a bucket and then hid in the kitchen! I wasn't actually sick but sat still a while and it seems to have eased. This is my first experience of feeling sick on CD. I should have had or be having my lunchtime shake now but I just can't stomach it yet.

Rayven, so sorry to hear you're not so great today. Hang in there. That toast will still be there when you're at your goal weight. LOL well hopefully not the same loaf but you know what I mean. It's a hit day to start CD too , just keep drinking and maybe split your meals ups a bit to make them go further. I mean, who am I telling, you know more than me but keep strong hun.

Reject Doll, poor you, it's all that activity you're doing probably. Try and take it easy if you can. If you have to, do as your cdc says, and have that ssplus or 810 meal today to get you through. Too little calories for all that dancing.

Sending you both big hugs, hope you're feeling brighter soon xxx

I only did daughter's private lesson in the end today. Too much washing to get done after last night's mopping up! lol

Rayven, so sorry to hear you're not so great today. Hang in there. That toast will still be there when you're at your goal weight. LOL well hopefully not the same loaf but you knwo what I mean

ROFL!! It doesn't last two days in my house!! With hungry kids and hubby about i'm surprised it lasts that long!

How strange Reject Doll, me too!! I feel a bit better now, but felt really really sick, thought I was going to be!

Well that's good then. (dancing not the washing lol) Take it easy now. Hope you're ok. Feeling sick is the worst thing, hate it xxxx

Caroline, the last time it was this hot (its scorching in Hampshire), I felt very sick too. I made myself drink double the usual water. Poor girlies xxx

It's not hot here, not that I've noticed anyway! I've not really drunk enough but am trying to get it down me. The sick feeling is starting to go away now though thankfully!

Not hot here either. I can't drink any more just yet. Not only because of how I feel but because I have to take daughter to the stables in half hour. If I drink more now I will need the loo a couple of times whilst there! I shall resume drinking as soon as I get back though. I reckon I will be feeling much better by then. Then tonight it's face packs, manicures and hair-styling for tomorrow's competition! Oh as well as make the kids tea!

I just thought, the one thing that I did differently today - I usually drink about 3/4 litre of water in bed before I get up and have 1st shake. I didn't today because I was running late. I bet that's why I felt sick, especially as I then had a tetra on way to lesson. My body is obviously used to having the water 1st to help dilute the shake or tetra. Oh well, lesson learned!

Ah thats it Doll. I'm gonna have to call you Doll I think. Not liking the reject bit. lol. I always try and drink as much as i can before I get out of bed or with my brekkie just to start me off too. Otherwise I never fit it all in. 2 litres down today, on my way to 3, may try having more.

It's soooooooo soooooooo hot here... hotest we've had I think but its sunny and humid!!! There's a heatwave warning here for the next few days xxx

oh yeah, i bought 2 new bra's..... got them in next £10 each , not bad. Their sizes are smaller than marks so I stuck with the 32D. (after all that I didn't get fitted lol)

And you tell me off for not getting myself measured!?

Hi guys, sorry but had to laugh at getting measured for a bra, I last got measured when I was heavily pregnant and the assistant got it sooooo wrong, I ended up squeezed into this tiny maternity bra which she said was my size! I told her to run along and get her supervisor who did fit me with the right size! Since then I've just gone with the things that sunshinesinger said about the front being close to the body etc and I seem to be doing ok, dreading my boobs being smaller and having to be re-fit tho!!!

Have to confess, I rarely wear a bra at the mo, so much more comfortable without ;)

xtwinklex

I know Caroline hehehehehehehehe!!! but i am in the right size for sure and for now.

Xtwinklex, i've been measured wrong before too but usualy Marks is the only place I'd get fitted. Ooohhhh no bra!!!!! droppy boobs in the future if you don't support them lol xxx

Nooooooo Sunshine don't say that, I've been told that despite 3 children I still have quite pert boobs ;) ah well, I'll just have to get my hubby to hold them up for me lol!!!

xtwinklex

I remember someone saying to a girl once that as she's a 'larger lady' shouldn't she have bigger boobs!? She's like a C cup, I'm a B, so what does that say for me?! I'd like bigger boobs, but wouldn't have surgery. Maybe once I've lost more weight they'll seem more in proportion, as long as they don't shrink!!!

Well I got back from the stables and felt better so had a shake and some water. Unfortunately I then felt yuk again so I went to bed for a bit. I gave in tonight and had some chicken, lettuce and cucumber and so far feel much better. I am now drinking my water ok again so fingers crossed I will be ok!

Evening all! I'm back from my meal and it was lovely! I kept it fairly low carb but did end up having half a Roti bread. The rest was just tandori mixed grill / fish and salad so hopefully it won't have kicked me out of ketosis for too long.

We got home to a real thunderstorm and hail the size of marbles (some of them were an inch across). It set off 4 or 5 car alarms on our road as well as our neighbours house alarm (they had a window open aparently and the hail set off the motion sensor).

I'm just glad we got home before it started!!

Oh - and my birthday pressie from my parents-in-law is a holiday to Spain in February (will have to pay the price of them coming along). Our hotel has a Spa and I'm going to have my size 10 body (dream on :)) pampered while they look after the kids:family2:

My Monster-in-Law can be a bit of a pain at times, but she is very generous and always means well! They know we can't afford a holiday so this is perfect!

Off to catch up with the rest of the thread and all of today's posts!

Im back from my hols everyone hope you are all okay hav missed you all and will be living on here for the next 6 weeks to get this final bit off!

am of to catch up on posts but not all 18,000 since I was last on last sat!!!!!
Love
Jess
xxx

Back