Slimming Teas? Vitamins to aid metabolism? Etc

Sorry to be negative but if these over the counter remedies really worked then doctors would be prescribing them and not xenical with it's well reported side effects. IMHO the only thing you are likely to lose by buying them is £s not lbs.

I agree with Circes.

Although i have heard from other SWers that green tea has helped them, this is probably more to do with the fact that they are consuming more water though that the actual tea xx

i was just gonna say that, they are a great way to boost your water intake:) who knows really if they will work or not - if you believe they do then they probably might not be such a bad thing. don't be ripped off though!!

My friend tried something prescribed by her doctor to help lose weight. I believe they were called 'Apple Cider Vinegar Pills'. She claims that they were working, but then she got violently ill and started vomiting none stop. I blamed the pills (because you shouldn't be taking that much vinegar in) but she says otherwise. In a sense, they do make you lost weight because you'll be throwing up for a week, but it's unhealthy. :[

Basically, weight loss teas and slimming supplements are just a waste of money. A lot of them mess with your system, so you're better off just packing more fruits, veggies and nuts into your diet.

Back