Slimming World 3rd day

bev clark

:DHello, i am new today, i started slimming world 3 days ago and have lost 3lb already!!! WOW! I am just eating free foods, lots of fruit and alot of peppers,onions, leeks, mushrooms daily with main meal... i now drink around 5 glasses of boring water a day, as well as 2 cuppa tea's... i have been advised by a cousin to buy a ham gamon joint, £4 from asda.. boil it for an hr, let it cool., then slice and freeze 7 bags, i have 2 slices ham, 1 egg and half tin beans for breky... then i eat snacks about 1pm, crabstix, muller light yoghurs (fatfree) 6 for £2 at mo, asda!! stocked up... as i have a very sweet tooth, i grab 1 when i need some choccy!!! also i have IBS, now i have stopped my bread almost totally, inc crumpets, wheat!! i now managed the loo daily!! usuaally once a week.... I recommend u all look at s.w website, many free recipes!! galore..... any1 else suceeded on S.W?? BEV:D:D:D

Sorry wrong thread! Removed post! Xxxx

Hi and welcome to SW! I really wouldn't recommend that you weigh yourself more than once a week as your weight can fluctuate widely from day to day. Just warning you that what the scales said may not be correct but I hope that they are.

Good luck!

Welcome to SW and the forum! There are lots of target members and people doing really well on SW here - so inspirational :)

It doesn't sound like you're eating your syns or healthy extras though? You should - they're part of the plan and they're not only good for health but they keep us all happy and on plan! :)

Back