Slimming World Abuse!

It is unbelievable the amount of times I've read about people (not on here...that I'm aware of) who have scoffed a whole cous cous cake because it's free. Sometimes you have to wonder...

ROFL!!!

No there is a message on Slimming World Support Facebook page stating this today. As said though, I suppose it depends how many you eat, I just dont go there with with tweatks coz I would end up stuffing my face again, and so the cravings would start. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news :(

I asked my consultant last night and she said if they are being eaten as a snack then they are synned as potatoes are supposed to be eaten as part of a meal. It was put forward 'what happens if you have them with lunch eg with meat and salad' and theoretically that was ok (but that sounds like tweaking to me!!)

Personally I dont go there, but that may just be me. It would just start me off down a road I have already been down and dont want to go again! :)

Im subbing to this, because i love it!! X

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

I love this thread!

Only just read these- how did I miss the thread!! Ha ha ha ha!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only just read these- how did I miss the thread!! Ha ha ha ha!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol!! It did make me laugh the first time I heard it so I had to share it with you all xxx

I tend to laugh at this you can take some things just a bit too far as long as we're happy maybe not every week is couscous such a bad thing in this day and age??

I tend to laugh at this you can take some things just a bit too far as long as we're happy maybe not every week is couscous such a bad thing in this day and age??

Lol. Personally cous cous cake doesn't appeal, but whatever floats ya boat ;) lol xxx

Back