Slimming World Abuse!

I love this, remember it from last year. Its so true how easy it is to slip into bad habits. But I still say very strongly - making cake from anything thats not flour is just wrong lol.

I love this, remember it from last year. Its so true how easy it is to slip into bad habits. But I still say very strongly - making cake from anything thats not flour is just wrong lol.

Hahaha I cant say ive ever made cous cous cake it just sounds so wrong lol :p

ROFL ...... Thanks for that i needed a giggle and that really hit the spot .... still pmsl ... !!!

That is brill, loved it

Hello you ;)
xxxx

Roflmfao ... It`s you ya little buggar ... I should have realised when i saw ya surname ;) ..... It`s a good site this mini mins, and it`s blooming good to "see" you on here babes x x x

Roflmfao ... It`s you ya little buggar ... I should have realised when i saw ya surname ;) ..... It`s a good site this mini mins, and it`s blooming good to "see" you on here babes x x x

Hehe I recognised your cheeky face ;)
Its good on here, joined ages ago but never came on it much as didnt know what I was doing lol xxx

This is Awesome!

6.CALLING SW A ‘DIET’

Thou shalt not call Slimming World a diet because it’s not.

7.NOT BELIEVING IN THE POWER OF FREE FOOD

Thou shalt eat free food til it comes out of your ears, and not be scared of having an extra chicken breast and not be scared if your plate looks fuller than the Jolly Green Giant’s.

I've had a few friends comment that I look like I've lost some weight (woo hoo!) but then they ask what diet I'm doing... for my own psycological well being I hate saying that I'm doing slimming world or "I'm on a new diet"... what do you guys respond? Or do you just say slimming world?

My flatmate is shocked every day seeing the mounds of food I have for dinner!
While she sits with a wee plate of lettuce after and hour in the gym! (still trying to convince her to come to SW with me!)

That is hilarious! Love it! xxxxxx

:Di love this, really made me laugh out loud:D:D:D:D:D

Just thinking...is rice pudding food abuse?? I mean, it's not really a substantial meal, is it? It's more a snack and can easily be overeaten...

The clue is in the name.
It's s pudding, to be eaten in moderation after a main meal.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

The clue is in the name.
It's s pudding, to be eaten in moderation after a main meal.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I don't do desserts/puddings after meals :)

I just have it when I fancy something sweet...that's why I'm asking :)..although saying that I find it quite filling...and it might make me eat less at meal times...but the same would probably apply to a cous cous cake...sigh!

Back