Extra Easy slimming world after having a baby

Hi everyone this is my first post on here, so here goes.
I have done slimming world in the past and lost 2 stone.
In June this year I had my first child. Wanting to lose the baby weight which was 3 stone I started back at slimming world as it worked in the past. This time though weight loss has been slow to non existent.
I'm following extra easy. I count my syns using the app and have loads of fruit during the day and vegetables at night. But the weight just isn't shifting.
I'm not sure whether this diet is suiting my post baby body. I'm not breastfeeding.
Are there any of you out there that have done it post baby. Any advice welcome.
I brought a count down and if I haven't lost by the end I'm packing it in.

How about writing on this post a couple of food diaries for a couple of days and we can see what ur eating and see if there's anything we can help you with food wise :) are you drinking plenty of fluids??

Hi everyone this is my first post on here, so here goes.
I have done slimming world in the past and lost 2 stone.
In June this year I had my first child. Wanting to lose the baby weight which was 3 stone I started back at slimming world as it worked in the past. This time though weight loss has been slow to non existent.
I'm following extra easy. I count my syns using the app and have loads of fruit during the day and vegetables at night. But the weight just isn't shifting.
I'm not sure whether this diet is suiting my post baby body. I'm not breastfeeding.
Are there any of you out there that have done it post baby. Any advice welcome.
I brought a count down and if I haven't lost by the end I'm packing it in.

There is no reason why the plan would suit you as its essentially just healthy eating. lOut of interest what are you calling slow to non-existent weight loss? it would be a good idea to post some food diaries so we can take a look for you. It might just be a question of balance eg too much of one food group, nor enough water or something similar. Have you talked though your concerns with your consultant?

Also you say you are having loads of fruit.....because its superfree doesn't mean you can have loads and loads of it just because its free if you know what I mean....like U can't really eat a punnet of grapes if ur bored x

Last edited:
Hey I also had a baby in June. I have noticed that some weeks I have a really good loss and others nothing but upon relfecting I noticed that I was not eating or drinking (especially drinking) anywhere near enough just grabbing something small here and there which often weren't the best choices. I agree with the above post regarding fruit in large quantities. Now that he is a little older I have noticed things to be moving more ad I am eating a much more balanced and wider selection of foods!

Hi,

I found it quite difficult to lose weight straight after having my babies, it seemed to get easier once they were 9-12 months old and I have no idea why!!

Perhaps set a goal to walk everyday with the pushchair and take a more challenging route than you usually would and for longer than usual. There are also loads of buggy fit type workouts that can be fun as you meet other mums like yourself in your area?

Having a little baby to look after is very tiring so be kind to yourself, don't put too much pressure on and any loss is a loss no matter how small ;)

Xx

Back