Slimming world alternative to Cake balls

MrsDetermined

Better drink that water!
n507574190_1012418_229.jpg

Sorry for the size of the pic. (and sorry if the pic is tempting for people)

This is my first attempt at cake balls and I was wondering if I tol dyou how to make them, we could come up with some SW alternatives. They are great and I wish I could eat the all day.

Basically (they're dead easy - I was rushing when I covered them), You bake a cake, crumble it. Add liquid to make it into balls and then freeze them. Once frozen - dip in melted choc and leave to set, the inside defrosts. YUM. (I didnt make my choc runny enough and used a knife to drip the white on as I dont have the right tool! LOL)

I wondered what people think would be good. Im happy to use some syns on the chocolate but I wondered if something else would work.

They are great for gifts but into little boxes.

Oh god they look amazing!
It's a difficult one but I'm sure someone will come up with something - I hope so.
Dare I say the cake could be made with cous cous?! *runs away* :D

They look gorgeous! I want one!

There's a recipe somewhere for cake make without flour that's only 9 syns for the whole thing... Not sure how you'd cover it with chocolate and keep it low though...

You could probably sub the cake for scan bran. People make scan bran cake all the time so you could add some liquid to it, make balls and dip in chocolate. Can't vouch for taste though, I would personally just have a real cake ball, enjoy it and syn it!

Back