slimming world and 30 day shred dvd

yea to be honest i didnt see too much on the scales more so in inches & it did really bug me but the main thing is you do look more toned....everyone kept saying to me "but muscle weighs more than fat relax" as i was not too impressed hhaa :rolleyes: but i did a lot of googling in the dvd & alot of ppl were saying to mix it up with cardio so one day dvd next day cardio(jog/walk etc) so thats what i plan to do again!

Does anyone else do any swimming? Just bought myself a decent swim suit that boobs won't fall out of whilst active lol! Gonna give that a go too, heard its the best all over exercise you can do?

I bought 'no more trouble zones' by jillian and its really difficult! 40 minutes of gruelling circuits!
I wanted to try the 30 day shred dvd but looked on you tube and its too similar to the one I already have by her! Alot of the exercised r the same! It suggests you do the dvd 5 times a week but after 2 you can barely sit down! Anyone else done it? :)

I want to try this but heard you gain a few pounds from muscle, that's not going to look good when I go to sw, so putting it off for awhile.

The No More Trouble Zones DVD is quite different to the 30 Day Shred. 30 Day Shred is based on 3 sets of 3 minutes of strength exercises, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs at each level, which lasts 20 minutes total, whereas NMTZ is much more based around strength training and lasts 40 minutes. A couple of exercises are similar but it is a different style of workout.

I would only say that my weight loss slowed after a few months of doing 30 Day Shred as my body was obviously getting used to it and needed something a bit tougher. I bought Jillian's box set which includes NMTZ (40 mins), Six-Week Six Pack (30 mins) and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism (45 mins). The Banish Fat dvd is closer to 30 Day Shred in style but it's my least favourite of all of them.

Jillian is a demon! Honestly I'm so weak! The cardio is fine, the abs are fine (although I had that much flab covering my abs it feels a bit pointless lol!) but those press ups....I have nightmares about them!

I did Jillian's dvd last year before I went off plan (again). She really kicks your butt but I got fantastic results even though I stayed on level one. I did walk to work but other than that the dvd was the only exercise I did and the was falling off. Try and stick with it if you can as Im sure it will be worth it if you can stick to plan too :)

Back