Slimming World and me...

Today

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HeB), strawberries & Activia 0% yogurt

Lunch - Veggie stir fry, noodles, soy sauce, fry light, Activia 0% yogurt

Snacks - 2 Ryvita (HeB), 1 Philly tub (HeA), 1 apple

Dinner - Jacket potato, low fat pineapple cottage cheese (1.5 syns), lambs lettuce, cucumber, Activia 0% yogurt, Muller Light dessert (5 syns)

Syns - 6.5

Water - 3 litres

Exercise - Yoga (1 hour)

Last edited:
Today

Breakfast - Fruit & fibre (HeB), strawberries, Activia 0% yogurt

Lunch - Stir fry veg, noodles, soy sauce, fry light, Shape chocolate dessert (5.5 syns)

Snacks - 4 Ryvita (HeB), 2 Philly tubs (HeA), 2 apples, strawberries, Highlights Fudge hot chocolate with a splash of almond milk (2.0 syns)

Dinner - Jacket potato, lambs lettuce, cucumber, tomato, baked beans, low fat pineapple cottage cheese (1.5 syns)

Syns - 9.0

Water - 2 litres plus

Exercise - Just work today

Last edited:
Morning:wavey:

It's been a week, so I went for my first WI today (at the Doctors, I don't own any scales). I have lost .7lbs (point 7, not 7lbs). What does that mean ?? lol :confused: How many 'points' are in a lb ?? Anyway, I know it's not much, but it's going in the right direction so I'm happy :)

So nearly a pound - that's good .. Way better than a gain :) maybe you should get yerself a set of scales n weigh yerself first thing in the morning after a wee :) I bet you will find you've lost most than that :) x x x

So nearly a pound - that's good .. Way better than a gain :) maybe you should get yerself a set of scales n weigh yerself first thing in the morning after a wee :) I bet you will find you've lost most than that :) x x x

Thanks Rubyroo :) I wasn't expecting anything so I felt quite content with a small loss (especially after I had a couple of bad days).
I have been thinking about getting some scales, but I'm worried I'll be tempted to weigh myself more then I should. I'll see how I get on, I hope I lose more on my next WI. I've been trying really hard this week x x

Today

Breakfast - Fruit & fibre (HeB), strawberries, banana, Activia 0% yogurt

Lunch - Lettuce,tomato, Quorn slices, 2 Ryvita (HeB), 1 Philly tub (HeA), Morrisons NuMe Mango & peppercorn dressing (1 syn for 20ml), Activia 0% yogurt

Snacks - 2 Ryvita (HeB), 1 Philly tub (HeA), red grapes, 1 Morrisons NuMe cereal bar (4syns), mini brownie (3 syns ?), Freddo bar (5syns). I also had a bowl of fruit & fibre (syns ?)

Dinner - Stir fry broccoli, noodles, fry light, soy sauce

Syns - 13

Water - 2 Litres plus

Exercise - Body Attack (1 hour)

I have been SO hungry today !

Does anyone have any idea on the syns for the fruit & fibre, it was quite a large bowl.

Last edited:
Morning :) I'm off to Body Attack soon, lets hope it goes a bit better than last week ! I'll show that instructor ! :p x x

Morning :) I'm off to Body Attack soon, lets hope it goes a bit better than last week ! I'll show that instructor ! :p x x

Oh god I do that class and it kills me .. Good work out tho .. Hope you enjoyed x x x

Oh god I do that class and it kills me .. Good work out tho .. Hope you enjoyed x x x

I paced myself better this time, so I enjoyed it more :) It is a really hard class, but I'm making myself go every week to help with the weight loss :) x x

Morning,

I'm off to the cinema tonight with my boyfriend, really excited, i love going to the cinema. Usually it ends up being an excuse to eat loads of junk food though, I want this time to be different ! Does anyone have any ideas for low syn treats for the cinema ? If it involves chocolate, even better ;)

Last edited:
Hey :)

I'm off to the cinema later with the BF to, no idea what we're seeing!

I've only been once since joining SW and I took grapes instead of popcorn and had a curly wurly (6syns) as it was a treat!!

Sainsburys do some amazing flavoured popcorn and a bag is only 2.5 syns so could easily sneak two to make the cinema feel 'proper' if you know what i mean!

Oooo or chocolate Philadelphia in a little pot (4 syns i think) and maybe something to dip in it. I might take that later!!

Hope you have a nice time xx

Today (so far)

Breakfast - Fruit & fibre (HeB), almond milk (HeA)

Lunch -

Snacks -

Dinner -

Syns -

Water -

Exercise -

Hey :)

I'm off to the cinema later with the BF to, no idea what we're seeing!

I've only been once since joining SW and I took grapes instead of popcorn and had a curly wurly (6syns) as it was a treat!!

Sainsburys do some amazing flavoured popcorn and a bag is only 2.5 syns so could easily sneak two to make the cinema feel 'proper' if you know what i mean!

Oooo or chocolate Philadelphia in a little pot (4 syns i think) and maybe something to dip in it. I might take that later!!

Hope you have a nice time xx

Hey, thanks Sam, I hope you have fun too ! :) We are going to see Wolverine.
Thanks for the treat ideas, I'm going to check out the Sainsburys popcorn today, and a Curly Wurly is a great idea too ! :) I have to have something at the cinema, it just wouldn't be right otherwise :)

I'm off to get my hair cut soon, so lots of nice treats for me today :)

Have a lovely day, and evening x x

Hope you have a lovely time :)

Picota cherries are also a good snack for the cinema .. Very sweet

Or you can get those small multipacks of toffee popcorn - only 5 syns for certain brands ;)

X x x x

Morning everyone, I've been staying with my boyfriend for a few days, sorry I haven't popped in. I always stay with him for two or three days over the weekend, and I can never stick to plan during those days ! :-/ Feeling a bit down about it, as I did so well last week, now I'm worried I've ruined it. WI tomorrow :( I really need a kick up the bum !!!

Hi Calisi,

You're plan's looking good so far! I'm sure having a bit of a relax over weekend won't do too much damage - I also find weekends much harder to stick to plan. I've just started SW, I also tend to binge eat (& drink!) when I'm feeling stressed or down - & then the feelings of shame afterwards just lead to a downwards spiral.... I'm hoping that coming in here will help.

Anyhoo, good luck!

X

Nearly a lb lighter today ! :) It's heading in the right direction so I'm happy with that. I've set myself a mini goal... lose 11lbs in 3 months. That's just under a lb a week, so I should be able to do that :)

Hi Calisi,

You're plan's looking good so far! I'm sure having a bit of a relax over weekend won't do too much damage - I also find weekends much harder to stick to plan. I've just started SW, I also tend to binge eat (& drink!) when I'm feeling stressed or down - & then the feelings of shame afterwards just lead to a downwards spiral.... I'm hoping that coming in here will help.

Anyhoo, good luck!

X

Hi Emmster ! Thanks for your post :) It's very helpful finding people that have a similar situation as yourself. I really like this site, everyone is so supportive and friendly :) What plan are you on, and are you going to classes or doing it at home ??

Good Luck x x

At the moment it's very early days, so have only done EE. When I get the hang of it I think I'll throw in some red & green days though. Debating whether to start going to classes. It's not something I've ever done before but am starting to think it might help keep me on the straight & narrow when my motivation wains...

Well done on the loss. Definitely the right direction :)

X

Today

Breakfast - No breakfast, I was running late for yoga :eek:

Lunch - Jacket potato, red gem lettuce, cucumber, cottage cheese, baked beans

Snacks - 2 Quorn slices, hot chocolate (2 syns), mini drifter (5 syns), pot shot (1.5 syns), fruit & fibre (HeB), soya milk (HeA)

Dinner - Noodles, broccoli, soy sauce, fry light

Syns - 8.5

Water - I haven't been counting today

Exercise - Yoga (1 hour)

Last edited:
Back