Slimming World and me...

I'm working until 8pm tonight so I've packed some bits to keep me going until I get home.

Snack - Grapes, apple, two Ryvitas (1.5 syns each), 35g tub of Philadelphia light (HeA)

I had my snacks, except for the apple.

Dinner - Two Morrisons veggie burgers (1.5 syns each), mixed salad, new potatoes and a little bit of salad cream (1 syn)
I also had a slice of Quorn while I was making my dinner :)

Hi Calisi - Good luck on your journey hun.

Ive read all of your pages and it looks like your not having enough for your healthy extras. You can have 1 or 2 A choices and 2 B choices. Your only having 150 mls of almond milk and 35g of philli. You can 500mls of Alpro almond milk and 2 x 35g tubs of philli light.

Make sure you have plenty fruit in and low syn snacks. At least if your having a bad day you will know the stuff your snacking on is low syn or free and you will still be on plan. Try planning your meals in advance, maybe a couple of days at a time or batch cook foe the times you dont feel like standing cooking a meal. I find this helps. Just give a shout someone will always help chick. x

Thanks Texty ! :) I really appreciate the help and advice. I do find it difficult to get my HeA's, I don't eat much cheese and I only have almond milk, no normal milk. I only use almond milk on my cereal, so I'm never sure what else to use it on. I was thinking of getting some Crusha milkshake syrup, and using it that way. What do you think ?

Breakfast - Fruit & fibre (HeB) with almond milk (HeA), Activia 0% yogurt, one orange

(I couldn't measure the amounts this morning as I'm staying at my boyfriends and he doesn't have any scales/measuring cups, MEN ! lol)

Thanks Texty ! :) I really appreciate the help and advice. I do find it difficult to get my HeA's, I don't eat much cheese and I only have almond milk, no normal milk. I only use almond milk on my cereal, so I'm never sure what else to use it on. I was thinking of getting some Crusha milkshake syrup, and using it that way. What do you think ?

Hi hun yes you could use the Crusha syrup its 2syns per 25g undiluted . Or you could make a small rice pudding and use it that way. Do you like philadelphia soft cheese? You could have some on some crackerbreads or use it within your cooking to make sauces etc, like a creamy mushroom sauce

Hi :)

Hope you've had a nice weekend! I'm hungover today and just want to eat!! All I can think about is food!!

Anyway, hope you've had fun xx

Iv got a nice recipe for rice pudding involving almond breeze if you would like it :) very yum xx

Hello, sorry I've been away for a couple of days. I lost my way a bit, which has resulted in me feeling quite low :( I'm not really surprised, I knew it wouldn't be a smooth ride for me, I have a pretty differcult relationship with food. Anyway, I don't want to depress you all ! :)

I tried the Crusha with almond milk, but I wasn't keen, and I'm not a fan of rice pudding either (I know, I'm a pain). Thank you for the suggestions though :) Maybe I'll just try and use two of the Philly tubs for my HeA, and stick to fruit and yogurt in the morning ?

I'm quite bloated tonight, so lots of peppermint tea is needed I think, unless anyone has any other ideas ??

Thanks for all your support, it really helps x x

Well I have just downloaded a hypnosis mp3 which I thought might help me with my binge eating, along with SW of course :) I'm going to give it a go tonight :)

Today

Breakfast - Apple & Strawberries

Lunch - 1 wholemeal roll (60g) (HeB) with baked beans, Linda McCartney veggie sausage (2 syns), lambs lettuce, cucumber, Morrisons NuMe Mango and Peppercorn salad dressing (1 syn for 20ml), Activia 0% yogurt

Snacks - 3 Ryvita (HeB), 2 Philadelphia 35g tub (HeA), pineapple chunks

Dinner - Veggie stir fry with noodles (using frylight)

Syns - 3

Water - 2 litres plus

Peppermint tea

Exercise - Legs, Bums & Tums (1 hour)

Last edited:
Morning:wavey:

It's been a week, so I went for my first WI today (at the Doctors, I don't own any scales). I have lost .7lbs (point 7, not 7lbs). What does that mean ?? lol :confused: How many 'points' are in a lb ?? Anyway, I know it's not much, but it's going in the right direction so I'm happy :)

Back