Slimming world and Minimins virgin! I think I need a buddy/buddies.

Amybelle

Steady slimmer
Hey everyone,

I'm Amy. Having failed to diet for my wedding and over eaten on my honeymoon I've decided it's time to loose the weight before we try for baby no.2.

My first slimming world group won't be until Tuesday so I've been winging it a little bit. The way I've worked it out is 1 serving or bread/cereals a day a 1 milk/cheese. And 1/3 or more fruit or veg with meals. I've lost 9lb so must be doing something right but I did go straight from a cruise... Eating a drinking enough for the entire crew to healthy eating so expected a huge loss plus loss of a lot of water retention.

Although hubby is aiming to loose aswell he isn't the most supportive when it comes to meal planning and is known to snack on choccy and crisps at work.

Is anyone else in a similar boat as me and needs a little extra support?

Thanks, Amy xx

Hello Amy,

I am a newbie... Just signed up this eve having joined SW yesterday! OMG there's so much to think about.... I cannot get my head round it all atm and I'm sure it'll make more sense as time goes on - was it today your first meeting? x

Hello Amy,

I am a newbie... Just signed up this eve having joined SW yesterday! OMG there's so much to think about.... I cannot get my head round it all atm and I'm sure it'll make more sense as time goes on - was it today your first meeting? x

Hey,

just wondering how you are getting on? Sorry I didn't reply didn't come on for a while xx

Hey guys, I'm new to slimming world, just started it last week. After gaining 4 stones back in the last 18 months. I use to be 16 stone's, then lost 5 stones through a vlcd diet . Now gained 4 :-( . I will never go back to those diets again. I was so impatient and I had an attitude of " whatever it takes" . But I suffered along the way, and now nearly gaining it all back made me think was it all worth it. Discovering sw is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me,I just can't believe you can be happy, eat all these things and lose weight. :-D

How're you girls getting on with SW now? I'm almost at the 2 st mark finally. I'm finding it really hard to motivate myself since New Years. Lost 1.5lbs over christmas and gained 3lbs since New Years. Weigh in again tomorrow so hopefully I'll have lost a little of last weeks gain. Good luck girls!

hi amy you are doing very well from what im reading.this is my first time too on here.i have been doing the green and red diet of sw.i am slowly losing so i am happy the way its going.

Hey guys :)
I'm a minimins and SW newbie, I lost 2st on a VLCD and have now ended up on the urgent list to have my gallbladder removed so I've started SW. Doing a 'diet' where you can actually eat things other than cereal bars is the best. news. ever. Will keep checking in to see how you guys are doing :) Xxxxxx

Hi! I am new to both SW and minimins too! I actually won't be joining SW until Weds. Any tips about what to buy tomorrow when i go shopping? I want to get off to a good start! x

Hi! I am new to both SW and minimins too! I actually won't be joining SW until Weds. Any tips about what to buy tomorrow when i go shopping? I want to get off to a good start! x

Pick up as much fruit and veg as you can. Fry light to replace oil. Lean meat (5%fat beef mince). Fat free yoghurts are free on the plan so muller lights or activia etc.
The plan is basically about clean eating and cooking from scratch.
Best of luck with it!

Back