Slimming world app!

Hey i filled in the SW questionaire, i would love an App, i use the website on my iphone but sometimes can be very fiddly, Lets hope theyre working on as we speak. just for keeping track or syns, or a quick syn checker would be awesome for now

where was the link on the SW website?, i couldnt find it

I would love an App too - I'm on android. The BO site is a bit dismal on the mobile network because it doesn't stay logged in, you have to go through so many screens to get to where you want to be, that it just seems to give up.

Yup I need a blackberry app..lol I can access the website, but would be MUCH better having an app right there to use.

I'd love a SW app, I was thinking about it the other day. Every week I walk around the shop trying to get a signal to look up syns on my iPhone. The lifeline online website needs completely redesigning. It's been the same since atleast 2006. Its terrible to navigate for a start.

I'd do it myself if they paid me enough!!

I would love an Android app! I find the SW website such a pain to navigate on my phone because there are so many steps for every log-in/search and the site logs me out constantly, it's bad enough on a full-size screen but it's awful on my lil phone :(

I want a portable syns calculator like the points thingy WW do.

So do I , the amount of times i have been in a supermarket and deliberated syns is untrue! Plus when I forgot my lunch and Boots is the nearest quickest option! I know the book is handy but a bit on the large side for carrying in my work handbag.

Hmm I was thinking about this the other day! My OH and I run a web design company and are always thinking of new ideas and we want to start building apps for android phones (don't quite have the tools to make iPhone ones yet :()

I was thinking along the lines of a syn calculator, or possibly an app where you could scan a product and it would tell you the syns? Something along those lines!

Any feedback or ideas would be great!

Emily

I need a blackberry app!
it takes ages to look stuff up on the website on my phone!

or they could make a mobile friendly site that all types of phone could access

I'll email SW I think an iphone and android app even if we had to pay for it would be worth it weight in gold. I know from going to WW a few months ago that WW are looking at havin the whole programme available on iphone app so SW need to get in there first in my opinion.

Hmm I was thinking about this the other day! My OH and I run a web design company and are always thinking of new ideas and we want to start building apps for android phones (don't quite have the tools to make iPhone ones yet :()

I was thinking along the lines of a syn calculator, or possibly an app where you could scan a product and it would tell you the syns? Something along those lines!

Any feedback or ideas would be great!

Emily
I think an android syns calculator is a fabulous idea :)

they need to seriously do one, they would make millions

I would love it if they had a BlackBerry application - drives me potty trying to look up Syns through my browser - at the very least the SW website should have a mobile site - In my dream world you'd be able to 'scan' bar codes of foods and it would calculate the Syn/Hex value for you :D

I would love it if they had a BlackBerry application - drives me potty trying to look up Syns through my browser - at the very least the SW website should have a mobile site - In my dream world you'd be able to 'scan' bar codes of foods and it would calculate the Syn/Hex value for you :D

How awesome would THAT be?? I think we might be a while off that though, certainly would make shopping easier though..lol

Back