Slimming World at home??..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pink Mummy, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Pink Mummy

Pink Mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(10.07%)
    Diet:
    This and that! :o/
    Hello

I have been on SW for a couple of weeks now.. My hubby is also doing it with me. I am thinking about not going to group but carrying on with it from home..

Just wondered if anyone else did this??

Just trying to budget a bit more too and I can't stay at group every week so to pay £4.95 to get weighed seems expensive when I could do it at home, or is it better (more motivation) going to a group?? Ahhhh!! What to do!!??!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    I do SW from home. I find minimins good support and lots of people in the same boat.

I don't have a class round here at a suitable time or have the money so I am determined to give it a go on my own

4. Potatogirl

Potatogirl Doesn't like to wobble!!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(9.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya mummy.

I do it from home and agree that a fiver a week to get weighed is way excessive. This sight has been my total saviour though - there is always someone who knows..which I love as I was totally green when I started and have learned so much.

Good luck!

5. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i am trying... and failing... to do it at home. I'm so fed up and just cant do it! I cant afford to go to class and its also not at a suitable time. I'm sure you will have much better luck than me, I'm destined to be fat forever :(

6. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Diet:
    SW (at home)
    I think you will be fine - you have each other and here.

I tried to do SW 'on my own' last year but failed even though I managed to do WW on my own. I think that was because it was a new diet to me. I think I would be fine now going it alone but I'm just not risking it. I have decided to commit to going to class until the end of August at least even though it does seem like a waste of time and money sometimes. I will have to change class from a morning to an evening class in September though, so that may be the point where I give 'going it alone' a go!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.