Slimming World at home??..

Pink Mummy

Hello

I have been on SW for a couple of weeks now.. My hubby is also doing it with me. I am thinking about not going to group but carrying on with it from home..

Just wondered if anyone else did this??

Just trying to budget a bit more too and I can't stay at group every week so to pay £4.95 to get weighed seems expensive when I could do it at home, or is it better (more motivation) going to a group?? Ahhhh!! What to do!!??!

Hiya mummy.

I do it from home and agree that a fiver a week to get weighed is way excessive. This sight has been my total saviour though - there is always someone who knows..which I love as I was totally green when I started and have learned so much.

Good luck!

i am trying... and failing... to do it at home. I'm so fed up and just cant do it! I cant afford to go to class and its also not at a suitable time. I'm sure you will have much better luck than me, I'm destined to be fat forever :(

I think you will be fine - you have each other and here.

I tried to do SW 'on my own' last year but failed even though I managed to do WW on my own. I think that was because it was a new diet to me. I think I would be fine now going it alone but I'm just not risking it. I have decided to commit to going to class until the end of August at least even though it does seem like a waste of time and money sometimes. I will have to change class from a morning to an evening class in September though, so that may be the point where I give 'going it alone' a go!

Back