Slimming world cake!!!

Mandy123

Hi all when i was a failed swer the best part of the diet was the 0 sin cake, i have listed the ingredients can anyone tell me how many pp is in it please, the recipe is on thr sw minimins if anyone interested, it really is yummy, if u only want to eat half of it put it in fridge for nxt day n it tastes even better
100g quark
4 eggs
5 tbs sweetner
1 tsp vanilla extract
200g fat free f frais or 0./. Total greek yog
Fruit of your choice
Have a go it really is nice i just dont know how pp wud be in it

Hi Mandy,

That looks like the syn free roulade - is it? I too am in the process of defecting from SW to WW! I have signed up to the online WW for 3 months (using Quidco and the special offer - so will get most of the money back as cashback!) and am busy finding my way around the calculators/tracker etc. I have done SW online a little while back, and I have to say that at the moment I think the WW online seems to offer a lot more.

Anyway, back to the important question - the roulade!!! :D I have put it through the calculator and it comes out as 12 PP for the whole thing, so not too bad I suppose, depending on how many portions you have. I used to make it go to 4 or 6. Although... a portion of Tesco's choc or raspberry swiss roll comes in at 4 PP, as do several others (probably not as big a portion as the roulade) and there is a Blueberry Cheesecake Roulade in the WW online section, which uses flour, so would probably be more filling and substantial, and that serves 8 at 4 PP per portion (would post it here - but not sure if I'm allowed to?)

I'm rambling a bit - hope that makes sense. So many cakes, so little time! ;)

Back