slimming world evening meal?

graciebabes

will hit target this time
hi everyone, i've done slimming world for near enough 2 years but fancied a bit of a change to kickstart my weight loss again so moved onto slim fast. however, i am struggling with my 600 calorie meal. so far i've stocked up on loads of diet ready meals like light choices and weight watchers, but wondered if slimming world meals would be okay? i mainly do red and extra easy days, would it be okay to substitute these for my evening meal? they are probably around 600 calories as i don't have massive portions, but wondered if anyone else did this already?

and one more question, not sure how long i'm planning on doing slim fast for.. how long is a good amount of time before going back onto slimming world? and is SW a good diet to go back onto normal food?

xx

Hello! I am doing the same as you. I am giving Slimming World a break as I need to boost my weight loss.

My boyfriend is still doing Slimming World, so I still cook us the same evening meal, I just calorie control mine. Seems to work fine for us!

Only started properly a few days ago so I will let you know the results! :)

sounds good bubbalicious! i've lost a few pounds so far, and finding it fairly easy too! the only part i'm finding difficult is the evening meal, as i'm used to not counting calories or weighing anything as you know on slimming world! you'll have to let me know how you get on, best of luck :)

xx

Back