• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Slimming World Extra Easy

What exactly are you having trouble with?

I have only ever done the EE option as I find the others a bit confusing.

I have lost 2 stone since Jan and find that I have settled into an average of 2lb a week.

I just eat what ever is free most of the time and then syn the rest, I very rarely have all my syns (except at w/e).

My typical day will be:-
Breakfast
H/E a milk
H/E b 40g crunchy bran.

Lunch
Salad, rissoto, mug shot or couscous.
4 Fruit, normally either made up as a fruit salad or whole.
1 Muller light yog either by itself or poured over the fruit salad.

Dinner
Whatever I have to make for the family, eg:- meatballs, curry or roast.

If I get hungry I eat fruit or raw veg, drink low sugar squash and tea.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks for your help, im a bit confused because it seems a bit weird mixing the two plans when I never did before.
I love the new way its being done but how so I use the Healthy Extras correctly? I have my milk allowance and sometimes bread. If i make a curry ( with meat) do I count this as syns or Healthy Extras?
Thank you so much for your help and keep up the good work :)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Thanks for your help, im a bit confused because it seems a bit weird mixing the two plans when I never did before.
I love the new way its being done but how so I use the Healthy Extras correctly? I have my milk allowance and sometimes bread. If i make a curry ( with meat) do I count this as syns or Healthy Extras?
Thank you so much for your help and keep up the good work :)
On Extra Easy you get 1 HEa and 1 HEB
If a food is free on green then it is free on EE
If a food is free on red then it is free on EE
Try to have one third of your plate as fruit and veg (ex potatoes, parsnips, peas and sweetcorn) - this helps limit the amount of free food you eat
5-15 syns are usual

So for your curry, lean meat is free on red/EE so no need to syn or HEb it.

HTH

Thanks everyone for your help its much appreciated, I have been making the Tikka Masala (SW Recipe) and also the Rogan Josh (SW Recipe), have anyone else tried them they are delicious, a lot of prep but worth it all the same :)

I think it is the 1/3 free people struggle with - I know from experience at our group most people neglect to have the 1/3 free, believing extra easy means they can eat what they want.

hello

i have just joined this group and slimming world,im following the extra easy plan cant wait for my 1st weigh in!

claire0085 said:
[Hello sorry to be a pain but how do i add my tracker to my quotes?
I think you can only do it after so many posts. Check by searching the forum for newbie information :) xxx