Slimming World Extra Easy

wenjenn66

Hi, i've started the Slimming world Extra Easy Plan (at home) and am not 100 % sure that i'm doing it right, could someone please explain to me the correct way of calculating if i'm doing it correctly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance. :confused:

What exactly are you having trouble with?

I have only ever done the EE option as I find the others a bit confusing.

I have lost 2 stone since Jan and find that I have settled into an average of 2lb a week.

I just eat what ever is free most of the time and then syn the rest, I very rarely have all my syns (except at w/e).

My typical day will be:-
Breakfast
H/E a milk
H/E b 40g crunchy bran.

Lunch
Salad, rissoto, mug shot or couscous.
4 Fruit, normally either made up as a fruit salad or whole.
1 Muller light yog either by itself or poured over the fruit salad.

Dinner
Whatever I have to make for the family, eg:- meatballs, curry or roast.

If I get hungry I eat fruit or raw veg, drink low sugar squash and tea.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks for your help, im a bit confused because it seems a bit weird mixing the two plans when I never did before.
I love the new way its being done but how so I use the Healthy Extras correctly? I have my milk allowance and sometimes bread. If i make a curry ( with meat) do I count this as syns or Healthy Extras?
Thank you so much for your help and keep up the good work :)

Thanks for your help, im a bit confused because it seems a bit weird mixing the two plans when I never did before.
I love the new way its being done but how so I use the Healthy Extras correctly? I have my milk allowance and sometimes bread. If i make a curry ( with meat) do I count this as syns or Healthy Extras?
Thank you so much for your help and keep up the good work :)

On Extra Easy you get 1 HEa and 1 HEB
If a food is free on green then it is free on EE
If a food is free on red then it is free on EE
Try to have one third of your plate as fruit and veg (ex potatoes, parsnips, peas and sweetcorn) - this helps limit the amount of free food you eat
5-15 syns are usual

So for your curry, lean meat is free on red/EE so no need to syn or HEb it.

HTH

Thanks everyone for your help its much appreciated, I have been making the Tikka Masala (SW Recipe) and also the Rogan Josh (SW Recipe), have anyone else tried them they are delicious, a lot of prep but worth it all the same :)

I think it is the 1/3 free people struggle with - I know from experience at our group most people neglect to have the 1/3 free, believing extra easy means they can eat what they want.

hello

i have just joined this group and slimming world,im following the extra easy plan cant wait for my 1st weigh in!

claire0085 said:
[Hello sorry to be a pain but how do i add my tracker to my quotes?

I think you can only do it after so many posts. Check by searching the forum for newbie information :) xxx

Back