slimming world from home

megygogs

hi all my name is Meg i am very new to this site I have a very large amount of weight to lose I was very inspired when i met my cousin from Ireland last week and she has lost 5st attending a SW class Unfortuneately there are no classes near where i stay so i am going to do it from home cant afford to join on line as expensive but i have acquired books from my cousin So will need lots of advice xx

Hey Meg :) Welcome to minimims and good luck on your weight loss journey :)

SW really is a great plan to follow - it incorporates everyday foods you can create into delicipus meals :)
I been on the plan 3 years and lost 3 stone in that time although I was pregnant during this time too lol.
I want to lose another stone or so till I'm in the healthy BMI range :) I'm also doing the SW plan from home as Im saving pennies for my wedding thats April next year hehe.
If you need to know anything just ask me - I shall try to answer them if I know :)
Wendy xx

Hi Megygogs, Welcome to the forum.
Good for you in getting yourself started..Losing weight is such a battle but you have come to the right place for help and support.
Never mind about not being able to get to classes, if you keep coming on here to meet all the like minded people who are all struggling and encouraging each other you will find it so much easier.
Of course you will have those ghastly "down" days and feeling like giving it all up.. not many on here who haven't, but remember we are all rooting for you.

Take care and all the very best to you on this exciting and challenging new journey...:)

P.s. Do start your own diary a.s.a.p. it's a great help too.

Thank you both very much i certainly will keep coming on here How do i get on to start my own diary x

thank you again but not getting into it at the moment is there an actual food diary set up or do i just write it in everyday x

Hey Meg. Well done on your loss so far.

Go to the main slimming world page and click on the slimming world - food diaries link then start a new thread. You just type everything in yourself.

hi all my name is Meg i am very new to this site I have a very large amount of weight to lose I was very inspired when i met my cousin from Ireland last week and she has lost 5st attending a SW class Unfortuneately there are no classes near where i stay so i am going to do it from home cant afford to join on line as expensive but i have acquired books from my cousin So will need lots of advice xx

Welcome !!!!:D

Lots of us do it from home. I live in Spain and we do not have SW here.

It is the easiest diet in the world to follow and everything you need to know is within this forum.

You have recipes, syn values, hex info.clothes exchange, your daily diary but most of all you have a great bunch of folks who really care and will support you throughout your new regime and give you advice whenever you need it.

Good luck.

Back