Slimming world goals .....

KylaM88

My goal is to lose about 2 stone leaving me at the ten stone mark which will help me fit back into my size 10-12 clothes x

Me too but only the beginning and along way too go I just want to feel comfortable in clothes again I am sick of buying bigger and bigger clothes x

My goal was to initially lose 10 stone and see how I went. I think a size 12 would be good for me.

I will change my target possibly- but not until I get to my 10 stone award :)

I think I wanna loose 5 stone but then again I don't think I'll know wen im happy till im there

i want to loose 3 and half stone =/ horrible when i think about it in like blocks of lard haha
but i wouldnt mind been a size 12 (11 stone) or size 10 (10 stone) i miss been a size 10 =[ lol

My first goal is to lose 3st (or there abouts) by the time I go to Marmaris in September! :)

I think it's best to break it down into monthly goals and focus a bit at a time x x

I totally agree that it helps to set yourself smaller goals if you have a lot to lose :)

I'd like to lose around 7 stone, but when I think about that it seems overwhelming :eek:

My first goal is my club 10 and I'm almost there, only 1/2 lb to go. After that I will be focusing on a stone at a time.

If I can do 4lb this week I will have hit my first half stone! Then another 1stone 7lb to go :) x x I think I'll take advantage of the nice weather due this weekend and go for a long walk and jog round our local lake. X

Hi guys, there's already a lovely thread about posting your goals here, Why not join in with everyone there x

Back