Slimming World - HiFi Bars What is your favourite one?

MoodySpark

Hey guys,
not sure if there is a thread to this but ah well...
what's your guys favourite HiFi Bar?
Mine is so far has to be the new Rocky Road one that tastes so nice!

Another vote for the rocky roads here. The mint ones are lovely too but you only get one for your hex so I tend to only have them on a red or green day.

I joined a group a couple of weeks ago just to get my books as i did sw from home, but enjoyed it so much i stayed. The rocky roads are to die for and are perfect for my choc fix around my totm. I cant leave now, as i wouldnt be able to get them...lol

I don't buy them as they are too expensive. I did buy a box of the rocky road ones when they came out as everyone online was raving about them but they are not for mee - way too sweet and still overpriced :(

travelswithafatgirl said:
Rocky Road for me too, but the Cranberry look lovely and I think I'll try them next time :)

Be warned according to our consultant the cranberry are being discontinued.... I remember getting a taste for the butterscotch ones then they went.... Was gutted.

The rocky road ones kill my teeth! Far to much sugar!

I love the Rocky Road. I just seem to be getting through them too quick. I'm also partial to the chocolate fudge lights and the peanut heavens are just lovely!

Be warned according to our consultant the cranberry are being discontinued.... I remember getting a taste for the butterscotch ones then they went.... Was gutted.

:eek: those are ones I haven't tried yet! I also heard from my consultant that the Rocky Road bars are Limited Edition! Whatever that means I have no clue!

MoodySpark said:
:eek: those are ones I haven't tried yet! I also heard from my consultant that the Rocky Road bars are Limited Edition! Whatever that means I have no clue!

We were assured they are here to stay.... Past 2 weeks they've sold out within the first 20 minutes of opening.

PatchworkPuss said:
I don't buy them as they are too expensive. I did buy a box of the rocky road ones when they came out as everyone online was raving about them but they are not for mee - way too sweet and still overpriced :(

I don't think they are particularly expensive. If you compare them to shop bought bars they are quite reasonable. Alpen lights are £2.19 a box and you only get 5 in a box!

I love most of them to be honest. The rocky roads are gorgeous, even if they were originally suppose to be limited edition surely they're too popular now to get rid of, whenever companies bring out new flavours they call them limited edition these days as really they're testing the water to see if it's worth bringing them out properly. It would be daft to stop making something which is very popular just because you said it was going to be limited edition

I also really like the chocolate ones, the orange ones, the mint ones, the light fudge ones.... lol all the chocolate ones. Sometimes I like the lemon or cranberry ones but my favourites are all the chocolatey ones

Depends on my mood, but my favourite three are rocky road, lemon and chocolate mint.

chazzdiver said:
Depends on my mood, but my favourite three are rocky road, lemon and chocolate mint.

Our c said lemon is also being discontinued. Apparently those and the cranberry light bars sell hardly any compared to the others.

It'll be a shame to loose the cranberry bars, I tend to get these to have with fruit as an on the go breakfast.
I can't really face the chocolate ones for brekkie.

Back