Slimming World - HiFi Bars What is your favourite one?

Got to be Rocky Road first, then peanut, then fudge lights then mint & lemon! Rocky Road is so lush! Hope it stays! Actually I think I love them all too, lol! With a 30g tub of chocolate Philadelphia on of course, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love the mint ones, but my consultant only ever seems to have the mint and lemon ones, which isn't that bad really, I suppose!

Our c said lemon is also being discontinued. Apparently those and the cranberry light bars sell hardly any compared to the others.

:O I think my heart stopped for a moment there, no that is not allowed. I demand they stop that foolish notion at once. My poor lemon don't worry

:O I think my heart stopped for a moment there, no that is not allowed. I demand they stop that foolish notion at once. My poor lemon don't worry

Just do what everyone else does, before it gets discontinued buy a hell of a lot to stock up your cupboards before it goes, deffo going to buy some Lemon bars, haven't tried it yet.

Oh they are yummy. They haven't been in our group for the last couple of weeks because the consultants are temporary. Hope they are in on money

Rocky road, peanut, Belgium chock deluxe and the cranberry and yogurt hifi.

Back