Slimming World in Turkey..?

Just saying a hi to all the people who live in Turkey, lucky peeps! I will be there this time next week, in Ozdere for 10 days! The hotel is very good All Inc so I just dont know what the scales will say upon my return, will try to be goodish but dont like veg or salad so will be a challenging time. Love the little bread rolls they do over there similik of something like that. They have sesame seeds on the top and are made into little rings, delish. I love fruit though so will try to be good with that, but then the puddings will probably wave at me! And yes the Efes!

It is hard sticking to salad and fruit in some countries. I was in India last month and purposely avoided all salads incase they were not washed well. I still got Delhi belly and lost a few kg's anyhow!

Hello boncuk , we live in Altinkum , and thanks for the recipe ideas. I am currently following cal control but sure your recipes will fit that :)
And yes watch out for the Efes , agree with that although they do have Efes lite ... Is not too bad ;)

Oh wow! I go to Altunkum about twice a year! Out there in June for 3 wks and September for 1 :)

I try to stick to plan when away, but not always possible!

Back