Slimming world journey

Aww that's soooo good, I was just about to message u! Well done, keep it up! I'm made up for you!!
I'm not doing too badly I can't go to weigh in this week because I have a meeting at work so It's gonna be another week before I get weighed! I'm trying to stay focussed though! There was mire cake at work today and I resisted I just had a shapers bar instead!
I find myself craving sweets a lot over the weekend and I'm struggling a bit with what to eat at lunch time!
Have u got any tips?
I feel lighter this week I bought daviba mccalls body buff DVD workout and have been doing that it's brill!!!
Planning to try and go' to the gym three times a week and do her DVD twice a week ! ( we will c how that goes).

Lol hun, I just followed the extra easy plan, really strict no alcohol this week, and most syns I had was 12.5... normally around 8 or 9 a day. :) I can't stop smiling!! xx

If I wad u I would be smiling too, well done again keep it up!
Do u have any ideas for lunch thts one meal I really struggle with! I'm actually watching the biggest loser on tv now to get some inspiration! Lol

hi, keep on you are all doing fab.

Reena some ideas for lunches that I have: Jacket potato and beans, jacket with tuna and salad, rice salads, pasta salads, couscous salads, If I'm in a rush at work I'll have a mugshot then graze on fruit through the day, I also always have sf humous with carrots on the go at work just in case the others are having take aways etc. Also I usually make a bigger portion of food for tea at night (spag bol, chilli etc) and then take the left overs to work the reheat. Basically I try to make sure I avoid sandwiches and stick to something from what I've written above. Hope that helps a bit.
xx

Haha! Well as long as you like all these ingredients.. I made this the other day, pasta, chicken, bacon and tomato. Was gorgeous.. and if you prefer a bit more spice could also have some peppers and other spices. It's free and I made 2 lots so could just put the rest in the fridge for the next day! Also I try and save my hexb choice and have wholemeal bread with tuna or cheese (hexa) and salad. Just 2syns for the marg :) xxx

I find lunch a hard meal to plan for too. Today I took half a tin if ratatouille, mixed with a handful of cooked pasta, some sweetcorn and a chicken breast (grilled) 2 syns for the lot and was ready in the time it takes to cook some pasta. I cooked it last night and warmed it up but you could eat it cold. It was delicious.

Well today for lunch I've tried to make my own tuna salad u have tuna, mixed leaves, boiled egg and green beans with peppers (all free) I have 2 clementines, a banana and s shape zero yoghurt!!!

If u get hungry I have a boots shapers mint and chocolate bar ( can u tell I'm addicted to these!)
I didn't use all of my milk allowance this morning with my bran flakes so I'm saving that for tea at work.

For dinner I think I might make a carrot and suede soup I found a recipe on here.

I feel happy this morning I put on a pair of size 16 trousers I bought just before Xmas and they feel a bit loose! ( yaaaay!!)

well done my first proper weigh in is thursday, i have been doing it without the classes but i am joining the class by mine next week to keep me on track sounds like your doing great up to now keep up the good work :)

Good luck for weigh in Kate!! :) xx

Hey reena and Kate, how are you both doing? Just had my 2nd weigh in tonight and lost 4 1/2 pounds, that's 12 1/2 in 2 weeks :) even more determined to stick to plan this week too! Xx

Aww well done!!! I have a weigh in on Wednesday so will let u know...... I'm doin ok I definitely feel lighter so fingers crossed!!!

hopefully i will have lost am joining class tomorrow one by mine on a Tuesday night but my clothes feel loose and am not on star week no more x how did you get on x

Back