Slimming World Lunch Suggestions

Wigteepoomoo

Hello, I am new to the site, and I've already got lots of ideas and inspiration from reading your posts. I am struggling though with week-day lunchtimes, it has been my downfall in the past when trying to diet. I work in an office, but don't have access to a canteen or microwave, the only option I have is hot water. I get sick and tired of SALAD everyday, especially if the weather isn't great, when I want something warm or carb fulled to comfort me. Does anyone have any suggestions for interesting, filling or warmed by hot water lunches?? BTW I am joining a SW class next week :)

Mug shots are a good occasional meal and you could always take bits and pieces to go along with them

A mug shot is great, then a big tupperware of fruit to go with it :)

Slimming world quiche, baked potato with beans/tuna/cottage cheese, pasta, soup (if you buy a flask)

Especially as slimming world quiche is delicious!! :)

Batchelors savory rice cooked and cooled mixed with tuna and EL salad cream is lovely cold and is 2 syns max.

Tuna nicoise (bad spelling lol) - big salad with tuna, boiled New potatoes, boiled eggs quartered, cooked green beans and fat free dressing - free

Fake fajitas - cook steak or chicken with onions, peppers and fajita seasoning, get some large lettuce leaves and stack up 2 or 3 and put some of the mixture in the middle and wrap like a fajita! Nice cold and can have loads as its free

Make a sandwich using your hexb and loads of protein as its filling. I'd have chicken and bacon with spicy mayo (EL mayo mixed with peri peri seasoning) for 0.5 syns or steak with fried onions and peppers with mustard and EL mayo for 1 syn

Sweet and sour mugshots are free and all you need is hot water

Snacks - loads of fruit with fluff (a jar of melted marshmallow from Asda) for 1 syn per tablespoon, 3 light babybel as your hexa, make your own free homous by blending a can of chickpeas with frylight garlic lemon and salt n pepper and have with veg crudites, freddos are 5 syns, quavers are 4.5!

Hope this helps : )

Back