Slimming world newbie here with no will power..........I CAN do this...right ?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ljb984, 11 February 2013.

1. ljb984

ljb984 New Member

Hellooooo everyone, this is my first time on minimins and this will be my second attempt at sw.I know it works as ive done it before but i really struggle with motivation....although i know end results will be worth it i always find greedypigsyndrome kicks in lol.Anyway im going to really push myself this time as my health is suffering with this excess weight and i refuse to buy bigger clothes. If anyone else is on sw and wants a buddy im here, itd be nice to share recipe ideas and diarys as i always find myself eating the same stuff , hence i get bored and reach for the takeaway menu :( . goes day one.. good luck peeps xx
  2. Choccyfan72

Choccyfan72 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to minimins, I know what you mean, I myself have NO willpower, but I put my size 10 jeans out and whenever I wanted a biscuit etc, I would look at the jeans and think do I want a biscuit or fit in the jeans?!! 99% the jeans would win, not always I am human and star weeks I find hard for the chocolate craving lol. Please take each day as it comes if you have a bad day DON'T give up draw a line under it start fresh tomorrow and you will get there, :) xx
  3. ljb984

ljb984 New Member

good idea, i might have to hang my size 10 jeans on the fridge lol, well today is day 1, i figure planning ahead is the key so i made dinner last night, morrocan cous cous, very yummy indeed. I have cleared the house of any temptation, my poor kids will not know whats hit them. I plan on getting them involved in making some treats so we can all eat them :)
  4. Choccyfan72

What a great idea, and it will teach your children healthy eating from a young age, good luck and if you want any help I'm here if you need me x
  5. Thrashscara

Thrashscara Active Member

last week there was a dreadful photo taken of me on holiday, so I'm going to put it on my phone, in my wallet and on my fridge as a constant reminder of why this time i will stick to the plan!!
  6. Great idea about the jeans! My hubby would think I have gone crazy though! lol love the greedypigsyndrome! Sounds like me!
  7. Choccyfan72

I have done the same!! Believe me I'm NEVER going back!! It's a everyday battle, but 1 I am determined to win