Slimming world newbie needs help :)

spudnik

Hi, I joined slimming world online on sunday but havent yet received my starter books/pack yet so gone on info ive got on the website, i do feel like im eating loads i just want to make sure that im not over-eating so this is what i have eaten the past 2 days could you please let me know if this is ok or if i need to eat less of something/more of something thanks!

I only do green days as im a vegetarian.

Tuesday:

breakfast: Apple, orange glass of water (i struggle to eat anthing much in the morn as i take medication which makes me feel sick for an hour or so after ive had them)

Lunch: Pasta salad with cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce and made a creamy dressing with low fat fromage frais and mustard powder, 3 light babybels (hex a) and had some banana in toffee yogurt (3syns i think) was the asda low fat big pot toffee yogurt i ate it thinking it would be free as it has same cals etc as muller but when i checked it doesnt lol - i had my lunch sat in the car with my bf whilst he had a mcdonalds lol

Tea: cottage pie made with quorn mince/mushrooms/onion/baked beans/tomatoes topped with mash made with potatoes n ff natural yogurt and brocolli on the side, follwed by stewed summer fruit with sweetener because it was sooooo tart and ff natural yogurt.

snacks: 2 alpen light bars (hex b) and some carrot sticks

syns: yogurt 3, crisps 4 and a latte coffee 2 1/2

also had skimmed milk allowance (hex a) didnt finish it all had about half.

Today:

breakfast: 2 alpen light bars and an orange with a cup of tea

snack: melon

Lunch: left over cottage pie from tea yday

snack: grapes and fresh pineapple topped with natural yogurt

Tea: veggie stir fry, rice noodles, quorn pieces, mushrooms, pepper, spring onions, courgette, carrot, babycorn, and seasoned with garlic/fresh ginger and soy sauce

thats it so far today thinking i might have a bag of crisps or bag of mini cadbury fingers with my coffee as my syns in a little while.

does this sound ok or like im eating too much? lol i dont have a group to go to so hope you dont mind having a look and letting me know! Thanks :D

I don't really think you can can't eat too much on SW as long as you stop eating when you're satisfied and don't eat when you're not hungry :)

Looks good to me! It's always hard to get to grips at first but you sound like you have the right idea. And def doesnt sound like too much - thats the reason i love SW because you never have to go hungry! Not sure about the healthy extras though as I don't do green days so someone else might be better at that but not sure you're getting enough HeB? Anyone else know about green here?? But you're doing great on the superfree with your fruit and veg!

I would also say it's a lot about how you're cooking things (frylite is super handy!) and watching out for fat free/low fat dairy as they're not the same and some packs are a but confusing at first.

Good luck! Will all become clearer when you read the book I'm sure! X

Thanks so much for the quick replies, I think I am supposed to have 2 hex b's but im struggling to fit it in lol i could have some wholemeal bread soaked in egg and fried in frylite maybe to get it in, it just feels naughty as i love eggy bread n often ate it when not dieting. might have that if im peckish later :) nice to know im not going wrong and its amazing how much food you can actually eat when dieting, ive always given up after like 2 days on most diets because i get headaches from not eating enough!

Back