Slimming World Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by psychoginga, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. psychoginga

psychoginga New Member

Hi all,

Currently 10st 11lb and would love to get down to 9st (and stay there!).

I've gained such a lot since I got married in July '10 and want to get into tip top shape as we're trying for a baby.

I think I'll mainly stick to red days on Slimming World as I tend to pig out on carbs and get too tired if I have too many green days, so will throw a few in as treats now and again.

Wish me luck... I have achieved the half way point so many times in the past but never got down to my goal weight. :(

P xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty Member

weight watchers
    Good luck! Keep focused and think of the rewards! Xx
  4. psychoginga

psychoginga New Member

Thanks!! I must take a before photo today.

Has anyone tried motivating themselves by buying clothes in their target size? I'm thinking about it but worried I'll never get there and it'll be a waste of money!

Anyone got any fail-safe SW tips to share?? xx
  5. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    hi psychoginga and :welcome: to the forums. Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey :)
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.