Slimming world newbie

Hi Everyone

My names Danielle. Im new here! Ive always used the website via google to read your recommended recipes and tips etc and today I've finally joined!! I started Slimming World in April 2013 after having a little girl. I've never been happy with how I look so I had to get my bum into gear and join a weightloss plan. Slimming World is working wonders for me, I've lost 6 stone since January but 3.5st since joining Slimming World in January.

I LOVE SW! I've been supported constantly and was lucky enough to win woman of the year last week.

I'm finding my last 2.5stone harder so any support or advice that anyone can offer me would receive a big thumbs up! Im currently looking for new items to add to my diet....i.e looking at joes meats to lower my syns!

Look forward to talking to you all and good luck ladies!/gents xxx

Congratulations Honey..... what wonderful results .... you are a star :D

Hey violet......you in hiding.... or are you still away

Hello sweetie.... where have you been hiding xx

I've been having a few stress related issues but ive continued with my weight loss I'm a pound away from 5 stone now :) how have you all been doing

Sorry you've had problems hun :hug99: glad you are back.... huge congrats on continuing to lose weight xx

Doing ok here.... pop over to my diary and catch up :D

So glad you are back xx

Hi honey.... how are you.... why not pop over to my diary and say hello xx

Back