Slimming World on a Budget

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
I've just read the article on Lifeline Online where they have listed a 7 day menu that would cost £35 for the week.

I really think it's worth a look. So often with these sorts of things the food you eat may be worth £35 but you have had to buy larger amounts of stuff so your food bill is a lot more but this is literally £35 of shopping for the week (shopping list and prices listed at the end)

going to go have a look if i could do a shop for that much oh would think there was something the matter ;)

I was looking at that last night as I'm thinking of trying the Extra Easy plan. I made a few tweaks to the list here and there and managed to knock it down to £27. No planning, just hit print, it's perfect! I can't believe we have all these resources available to us for just the weekly meeting fee, it's brill! :D

We are eating for around £35/week each - and know if we had to we could cut it down quite easily. It is probably half what we used to spend, and also not wasting anything as we plan what we need at the start of the week.

well i used to spend £200 per month on shopping plus 15 quid for bread milk and other bits per week plus bout £50 a week on take aways.

thats a whopping total of £460 per month!

now i spend around 50 -60 per week sometimes a little more but i'm actually saving money!!!

thats for 2 of us lol and my cat

Back