Slimming World on holiday in Rome

mcconj

Hiya
I am a couple of weeks into Slimming World and things are going great. I have lost about a half a stone in 3 weeks. My wife and I are going to Rome in a couple of weeks (self catering). I don't want to undo my progress. I think i'm on EE at the moment ( just finding my way at the moment - but it seems to be working ). Should I go Green, Red or try to stick to Extra Easy? Does anyone have any good recipes that will cover me for 1week?
John

My best advice ( and I'm no expert!!) is just try to eat fresh foods!! You know then what your eating try to have salad and plenty of fruit and veg and water to drink. And remember to enjoy yourself!! :D

No cuz if u eat it you can just make it a green day or ee dependant on what else you eat, just avoid the cheesy sauces and go for tomato or herb ones

If it were me, id go enjoy myself and start again when i come home.

I went to Rome for 3 nights in October and it was absolutly amazing, loved every second of it! But by far, the most amazing thing about it was the pizza and ice cream!

Dunno about you, but for me, it was an experience (which i hope to repeat again) but not something your gonna do on a regular basis so just enjoy it!

Tip (if you havent been before): wee side street off of the Trevi Fountain has the most AMAZING ice cream parlour ever called Blue Ice!! Get the white chocolate and Nutella ice cream!!

Oh, i want to go back :(

Thanks Aileen
You made me chuckle. I know what you're saying and it is very tempting but I am gonna try and continue with the SW diet for the week. Yet I can't see me passing the ice cream shop you mentioned,mmm, white chocolate and nutella ice cream mmmn. I'll make up for it later. Shouldn't be saying things like this on a weight loss support forum.
John

Oooo you have some amount of willpower, i couldnt do it! Especially when the Italians eat pastries for breakfast!!

Another tip: Wee bakery on the corner of Piazza del Independenz, next to the train station have the most amazing custard croissants!! :p

Have a great time :)

Back