Slimming World - online diary

dramamime

Hi all

I have just started Slimming World after being faithful to WW for a couple of years. I really valued the online tools for WW, especially being able to track the days ahead on the app as a way for me to motivate myself to keep on track. I am finding the SW tools quite limited - there's no option for tracking ahead, within the food diary it's not easy to see which foods are SS or SF, and I know I could definitely just go and look in the book but it would be so much easier if all the info was in the diary itself.

I sent an email to SW about this but I don't expect to get a response, as per the holding email they sent me.

So what I am wondering is (sorry that was a long intro!), how often do SW update their online offerings? Should I be hopeful of extra functionality in the future or just put up and shut up? :)

Thanks !

I do online and know what you mean but if you sent an email you will get a reply, I always do if I query anything. It might take a day or so but they will get back to you. It would be good if they could put the symbols alongside the item, eg carrots whether they are superfree or whatever, it would be great to actually have a visual of these items. Hope they do something about it.

I use the online diary every day, and I never thought of that. Having the SS or SF symbols would be a great help. Let us know what SW say in their reply :)

I agree about symbols for more info. I know the words on the diary come up in a different colour, but half the time in confuses me!

They should reply to your email, I had a problem with the online diary and I ended up with 2 emails from different people at SW and a telephone call to help me, after I filled in the "contact us" form online.

I sent them an email on September 16th, I think the email said if the contents are suggestions they might not respond, depending on if they need any more info. I might email again :) I didn't know the words coming up in a different colour meant something, doh! I will look into this. Thanks for your thoughts guys.

Back