Slimming World Online

Java1975

Hi All
Can anyone give me advice regarding cancelling my account online? I subscribed online last Wednesday and by Thursday I knew I made a big mistake. I have paid £59.00 for 3 months and even thought it looks very good I know I need the meetings. I have sent a email explain my reasons for cancelling and I have looked at the term and conditions which do say that with certain circumstances they may issue vouchers for meetings if requested but I’m not 100% sure. With the bank holiday weekend I probably won’t get a response until through the week I was wondering if anyone had gone through the same problem and if they came across any difficulties.

Many Thanks
Jane

i don't know Jane, I also have paid for 3 months membership but won't be renewing at the end of it. The daily food diary is only for 1 month and I find the site not very user friendly, I would like to see a more interactive interface. I would have thought that the daily diary would be one of the most important part of the site to encourage members to stay with the site. Now that I have found this forum I will have no need of the SW website. I will buy all the books I need from the site before I close my account tho, so far I've got the extra easy cook book and the food optimising book.

Back