Slimming World Online

Java1975

Hi All
Can anyone give me advice regarding cancelling my account online? I subscribed online last Wednesday and by Thursday I knew I made a big mistake. I have paid £59.00 for 3 months and even thought it looks very good I know I need the meetings. I have sent a email explain my reasons for cancelling and I have looked at the term and conditions which do say that with certain circumstances they may issue vouchers for meetings if requested but I’m not 100% sure. With the bank holiday weekend I probably won’t get a response until through the week I was wondering if anyone had gone through the same problem and if they came across any difficulties.

Many Thanks
Jane

Hi hun I don't have any experience with this myself but seeing as you are wanting to go to meetings (i.e. SW won't lose any money) I can't see this being a problem.

As you say with it being bank holiday it will probabaly be tomorrow before you get a response. Hope it is a good one for you x

Does it not come under the 14 day statutory cooling off period, that other online purchases do?

Hi Thanks for your replies. It says that you have a 7 day cooling of period providing you dont build your profile. Im not 100% sure if I have done this and im clueless as what stage you build your profile. i will have to speak with them tomorrow I hope they have good customer service.All I want to do start the plan :) !!!!!!

Heya. As this is distance selling by law they have to give you a refund period, usually of 7 days so fingers crossed they will let you xx

Hi
I joined online last year with a 3 month subscription, then decided two weeks later to go to a class. I explained to the consultant what I had been doing, totally expecting them to tell me i would have to forfeit what i had already paid, but she was really lovely and got onto head office to arrange for vouchers for the remainder of my online subscription to be issued so that I could use them to pay for my classes. This did take a few weeks to come through though.....

One thing though, i think the voucher has an expiry date so its 12 weeks from whenever and if you have to miss a class (holiday/shiftwork) then you lose that week on your voucher, its not carried over, if I am making sense??

Back