Slimming world or Weight watchers?????

karen.garraway

Hi, have lost 2 and half stone on cambridge diet but really finding it boring now and want to change. Have done both diets before but can't decide which to choose. It is vital for health reasons that i lose weight so an important decision. I am definatly a person who likes to eat a lot so thought maybe slimming world?? but with weight watchers when you have your points card with you its easier when you are out and about. Would REALLY appreciate any comments that may help me xxx

I'd advise totally different.. if you REALLY can't cope with CD.. then perhaps Atkins (as ketosis is maintained - whilst eating food). You don't HAVE to do the basic and it's not as bad as some make it sound!

Good thing is you could 'step back' to CD without the cravings for sugar / caffeine etc. :)

Personally though... having tried both SW and WW I find CD better ;) hence the reason i'm coming back after 2 and a half years.

Have you moved up the CD plans? The higher plans provide lots of low GI food in combination with CD gradually removing the CD packs and increasing the food.

Weight loss is continued and nutrition is balanced.

I agree i reckon u should stick with cd. I started cd but it was so hard and week one was TOTM, and gave up, i was so disapointed with myself. I joined ww, as i think its the best out the 2 for choice. BUt losing 1 or 2lbs a week doesnt appeal to me. Id be dieting forever, so im back to the cd. I hope u make the best decsion for u

Yes, thats a very good idea - try "Atkins" if you feel the need for a few days or week or 2 then you won't have to go through the rigmarole of getting back into ketosis - mmmm 100% beef burgers with cheese on top then double cream and strawberries - and your still in keto -
However, if i had to choose between WW and SW - I always go to SW because you can eat more but WW seems to have quicker results - Good Luck xx

Back