Slimming world packed lunches

tinaca

Hi
Im new to the forum and you all seem very clued into Slimming World food so could anyone give me ideas for lunches. They are my downfall I dont eat enough and then Im relly hungry in the afternoon

Thank you

Tina

Hi tinaca, welcome to the best SW forum on the net!!!

I make more of my evening meals so i can take a proper meal at work especially because sometimes I work late shifts so will just have a sandwich or something on toast once I get home.

There are a lot of soups you can have as a HE b choice, like half a carton of the covent garden ones, or the baxters mediteranean tomato.

Savoury rice or pasta and sauce can be eaily done in a microwave and chopped veg/salad added to make your 1/3 superfree.

I always take more food than I think I will want so I never worry about running out of SW food

Good luck, and keep coming on here, you will get all the help and support you need.

Your best bet is just to do a search as there are tonnes on threads on this subject already (comes up every couple of day) - search on "packed lunch" and "lunch box" and you will find loads of inspiration

A sticky on all the packed lunch recipes would be extremely helpful! ;)

Back