Slimming World Struggling

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Londongate, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Londongate

Londongate Member

Hi I am new and have been attending SW for 4 weeks - tomorrow weigh in is the 5th. Have lost 10.5lbs but still weigh 19st 7lbs. Seems very slow. Doing loads of gym hi powered classes. Any good tips before I go off the boil and find another diet?????????:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    10.5lb is still a great loss - over 2lb per week, which is the optimum for a healthy eating plan like this. Whoever says if you start off with a lot of weight to lose it should come off quicker was lying, honestly!! Don't give up, I don't think there is a better plan out there, esp not one where you still get to eat so much :) xx

4. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i agree with maverick. pls persevere for a couple more weeks at least

5. smk

smk New Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Stick it out - my sister same stage as you and getting demotivated going to quit - she did great lost 8 or 9 pounds in first 4 weeks (5 of those 1st week). She going to try mixing up the plans a bit - extra easy is a bit carb rich - all my family carb reactors - look at sandwich put on weight!!

I did slimming world before - and did not strictly do it at weekends i.e. didn't count wine as a syn....and still lost stone in 6 weeks ....fell off the SW wagon tho after hols - so checking in again LOL and lurking round this site for motivation

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.