Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slimming World Struggling

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Londongate, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Londongate

Londongate Member

Hi I am new and have been attending SW for 4 weeks - tomorrow weigh in is the 5th. Have lost 10.5lbs but still weigh 19st 7lbs. Seems very slow. Doing loads of gym hi powered classes. Any good tips before I go off the boil and find another diet?????????:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    10.5lb is still a great loss - over 2lb per week, which is the optimum for a healthy eating plan like this. Whoever says if you start off with a lot of weight to lose it should come off quicker was lying, honestly!! Don't give up, I don't think there is a better plan out there, esp not one where you still get to eat so much :) xx

4. Curvalicious

Curvalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(7.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i agree with maverick. pls persevere for a couple more weeks at least

5. smk

smk New Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Stick it out - my sister same stage as you and getting demotivated going to quit - she did great lost 8 or 9 pounds in first 4 weeks (5 of those 1st week). She going to try mixing up the plans a bit - extra easy is a bit carb rich - all my family carb reactors - look at sandwich put on weight!!

I did slimming world before - and did not strictly do it at weekends i.e. didn't count wine as a syn....and still lost stone in 6 weeks ....fell off the SW wagon tho after hols - so checking in again LOL and lurking round this site for motivation

Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.