Slimming World Struggling

Hi I am new and have been attending SW for 4 weeks - tomorrow weigh in is the 5th. Have lost 10.5lbs but still weigh 19st 7lbs. Seems very slow. Doing loads of gym hi powered classes. Any good tips before I go off the boil and find another diet?????????:(

10.5lb is still a great loss - over 2lb per week, which is the optimum for a healthy eating plan like this. Whoever says if you start off with a lot of weight to lose it should come off quicker was lying, honestly!! Don't give up, I don't think there is a better plan out there, esp not one where you still get to eat so much :) xx

i agree with maverick. pls persevere for a couple more weeks at least

Stick it out - my sister same stage as you and getting demotivated going to quit - she did great lost 8 or 9 pounds in first 4 weeks (5 of those 1st week). She going to try mixing up the plans a bit - extra easy is a bit carb rich - all my family carb reactors - look at sandwich put on weight!!

I did slimming world before - and did not strictly do it at weekends i.e. didn't count wine as a syn....and still lost stone in 6 weeks ....fell off the SW wagon tho after hols - so checking in again LOL and lurking round this site for motivation

Good luck

Back