Slimming world taster night!

leelea

Hi everyone,
I have a taster night tomorrow and was just looking for any ideas anyone had about what I could take. I know a few people are already doing sw quiche and chips and scotch eggs too. So any other ideas would be welcome.
Thank you :)

SW KFC - goes down a treat :)

Oh they both sound good

Coronaton chicken

I put a recipe for coronation chicken up in the syns bit that I adapted from devon dumpling, it is really easy to make and tastes wonderful - I am taking that to our taster night tonight. My OH had it at lunchtime and he loved it. :D

Heya

theres a recipe for a curry loaf type thing on recipes forum, its madde with chickpea dahl - I think I am going to make that. Our tasters seem to revolve around sweet stuff, so thought would make something savoury.

Helen x

I put a recipe for coronation chicken up in the syns bit that I adapted from devon dumpling, it is really easy to make and tastes wonderful - I am taking that to our taster night tonight. My OH had it at lunchtime and he loved it. :D

How did you get on with it?

My taster session went like wildfire, I have no leftovers left.

Britmum's squidgy choc cake, topped with defrosted frozen cherries, worked out at 1 syn a slice for Black forest gateau.

The samosas from the curry book

and Vixxsters syn free pizza.

All good.

I've heard the slimming world KFC is good too. Or what about putting fruit onto Mikados for choc fruit kebabs?

Back