Extra Easy Slimming world vs the shift worker

Breakfast: Fruit (Apple, satsuma, kiwi, banana and strawberries) with a Hifi bar (hex b) and fat free yoghurt

Snack: Hifi bar (hex b)

Lunch: wasn't hungry so made some egg pancakes and had with strawberries and banana

Snack: Hifi bar (3syns)

Dinner: chicken in tomato and vegetable sauce served with broccoli and pasta topped with cheese (hex a)

Snacks: jumbo choc chip snac-a-jack, Muller light and a satsuma

Been on the go all day!

Breakfast: Apple and strawberries with a Turkish Delight miller light (yum!!)

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs, melon and grapes (was out and about)

Dinner: sw sticky chicken with rice, broccoli and kale (4 Syns for the honey)

My evening snacks are 4 dark rye ryvitas (hex b) and 4 light cheese triangles (hex a) with tomatoes, cucumber, celery, spring onion and pickles. Will also have a treat size curly wurly (3.5 Syns)

Can you tell I've done the big shop lol

It was practically another meal lol filled me up haha. Sw sticky chicken is 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 3tbsp soy sauce and 3 tbsp honey mixed with chicken and cooked on a high heat until the chicken cooked and sauce thickened. Best meal I've cooked!

Today I did a short (8hr) shift lol so I'm on an sp day.

Breakfast: sw pancakes with strawberries and raspberries

Lunch: salad with crab sticks, 2 plums and a packet of popcorn (3.5syns)

Dinner: slice of whole meal bread (hex b 1) with spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms and scrambled egg

Evening snack: dark rye ryvitas (hex b 2) with cheese triangles (hex a) with ham and cucumber and a curly wurly (6 Syns)

Also had 3 sugar free polos at work, I'm just gonna give them 1 syn lol

Haha I love your synning of the polos lol. That chicken sounds yummy, I'm sure I've got all the ingredients too so I might make that tomorrow night.

Had a horrible day yesterday. Despite trying so hard and even doing sp days I gained 1.5lb. I was devastated and nearly gave up and got a McDonald's. However I had a chat with my consultant who checked my diary and had no idea why I gain and I stayed to group. We talked about water retention and why it happens and I think that was my problem. Anyway, I'm back on the horse, resisted the Maccys and carries on.

Yesterday I had fruit and yoghurt for breakfast and salad with baked sweet potato (hex a of cheese) for lunch. Then after my weigh in I had sausages (7.5syns) and roasted veg plus a chocolate snac a jack (3syns). Also had my he. B as 2 hi fi lights.

I'm on a night shift tonight.
Breakfast: wheetabix (hex b) milk (hex a) and strawberries and banana

Lunch: massive prawn stir fry with cauliflower rice and that new Chinese 5 spice sauce made by slimming world. Beautiful!

Had a yogurt and a nectarine as a snack

Dinner tonight (on my first break) will be quorn mince bolagnese with corgette spaghetti

Snacks will be a Hifi light (3 Syns) and a treat size curly wurly (3.5syns) plus probably a pot of fruit!

Well done Evie, keep the faith. It will even out over a month. Remember it's the long game that counts, it's the acumalation of all your weeks efforts. You've done brilliantly already.

You like your chicken like I do, get the heat up in the oven. You're food looks great.

Last edited:
Back