Extra Easy Slimming world vs the shift worker

Weigh in day today eek! It's star week so god knows how it's going to go.

Breakfast: Apple and a Hifi light (hex b). I wasn't very hungry this morning

Snack: Hifi light (hex b)

Lunch: last of the leftover Tomato and veg pasta with salad

Dinner is chicken stir fry and noodles and I'm going to have strawberries and meringue nest (2.5syns) with quark and sweetener for pudding.

Will probably have a kit Kat (5.5 Syns) with a cuppa later on

Lost 4lb! And got slimmer of the week :bunnydance:
So chuffed with myself haha. Only half a lb Til my half a stone award.

Dinner was as planned, about to have my meringue nest and fruit followed by my cheeky kit Kat!

Check you out! Very well done! I also love the little dancing bunny :p

Even better resisting the kitkat! My day was a bit syn heavy but still nothing too extreme. Unfortunately these tablets I'm on give me really bad heartburn/indigestion which is only aided by eating something so my snacking has gone up a bit! Still only on them for 10 days and trying to stick to free/low syn where I can!

Breakfast: nectarine and Hifi light (hex b)

Lunch: ham salad with noodles, Apple, satsuma and 2 Hifi lights (other half of hex b and one for 3 Syns)

Dinner: sw lasagne (hex a of cheese on top) and veg. Then I had a bowl of strawberries and banana with a crushed meringue (2.5 Syns) topped with reduced fat Creme fraiche. I didn't check the Syns before I put it on but I've estimated 6 Syns worth? I've tried to over estimate anyway.

Total Syns 11.5

Breakfast: wheetabix (hex a) semi skim milk (hex a) and a nectarine

Lunch: mushroom and tomato omelette with beans

Dinner: herby chicken with hassle back potatoes and veg

Snacks: 2 Hifi lights (6 Syns)

Feeling a bit down today and was all up for going off plan and having a take away but I resisted. I think I may need a cheat meal soon though, I'm craving chippy chips or Camembert with French stick slathered in butter. I will resist until I've got that half stone award and then my treat myself!

Been out walking for 2 hours today searching for Pokemon :rotflmao: I'm so sunburnt!!

Breakfast: sw fry up (bacon, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and poached eggs with a slice of toast (hex b)

Lunch: Apple and a Hifi light (3 Syns, still full from breakfast)

Snack: Hifi light (3 Syns) and a carton of the kids juice (4.5 Syns) as I was so thirsty when out

Dinner: huge salad with pickles, boiled eggs and new potatoes

Snacks: meringue nest (2.5 Syns) with Apple, strawberries and banana topped with fat free yoghurt. Also had my 40g reduced fat cheddar as my hex a

We got a few! Whenever we got a rare one it crashed. We managed to hatch 2 eggs though lol.

Tonight is my first night shift since starting slimming world and I'm a bit nervous as nights are my biggest downfall.

Breakfast: boiled eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes

Snack: huge bowl of fruit (Apple, pineapple and grapes)

I'm trying to have my lunch late today in preparation. Going to have a ham and cheese toastie (hex a and b) with salad

I'm going to take my dinner for my first break around half 9ish and that will be tomato and veg pasta with extra veg

For my last break I'll take a fruit salad, a bag of popcorn (6 Syns) and a Hifi light (3 Syns)

Then my plan is to have my breakfast before I get into bed... Let's see if I can stick to it!!

The plan sounds good! Stick to the plan! It would help me having set breaks, eating at my desk is my downfall cuz I just eat whatever I like, whenever I like and it's baaaad lol.

I always choose first break so I know what time I'm going (unless it's one of those days where no one can get a break haha). About to make my pasta now and pack up my night shift treats. Just found out my popcorn is only 2.5 Syns so I may pack a cheeky kit Kat in case things get bad :rotflmao:

Lost 4lb! And got slimmer of the week :bunnydance:
So chuffed with myself haha. Only half a lb Til my half a stone award.

Dinner was as planned, about to have my meringue nest and fruit followed by my cheeky kit Kat!
Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo :D well done

Couldn't face eating when I got home so went straight bed.

Breakfast (at 3.30pm lol): overnight oats (hex b)

Snack: Hifi light (3syns)

Then my plans are

Lunch (first break): leftover pasta with veg (topped with cheese for my hex a) followed by a Hifi light (3syns)

Dinner (2nd break): boiled eggs, fruit salad, popcorn (2.5 Syns)

Nights done with until next week! Woke up and made sweet egg pancakes (simply eggs whisked with sweetener then fried in fry light like a normal pancake) with melon and strawberries

For dinner I had a baked sweet potato with cheese (hex a) and beans with a salad.

My evening treats were a bowl of strawberries, Apple and a satsuma with a meringue nest (2.5 Syns) topped with quark mixed with an options (2 Syns), Hifi lights (hex b) and a bag of sun bites caramel popcorn (3 Syns)

I'm stuffed!

Been rushing around today cleaning and have my eldests end of year pre school show tomorrow! At work on days all weekend :grumble:

Breakfast: boiled eggs and mushrooms

Snack: Hifi light (hex b)

Lunch: bag of popcorn (2.5syns) and a Hifi light (hex b) - I wasn't hungry

Dinner: tomato and veg pasta with salad and hex a worth of cheese

My snacks tonight be fruit, meringue (2.5) and fat free yoghurt, might have something else depending on how I feel lol

weigh in today, lost 3lb! That's 9.5lb gone in 3 weeks. Got my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week again too so I'm happy!

:sw007:

I'm having a funny old day, keep thinking I've eaten something I shouldn't even though I'm sure I've not. I need to get back on religiously writing things down! I've got a bit lazy and fill it out hours later which is no good. I should fill it out before I eat, slapping my own hand for this lol.

Breakfast: Hifi bar (hex b) I'm not feeling breakfasts at the minute. No idea why, I need to start again.

Lunch: leftover pasta with peppers, gherkins, beetroot and cucumber

Dinner: chicken breast with a baked sweet potato, green beans and cauliflower. Used 2 level tsps of 'I can't believe it's not butter' on my potato (2 Syns) and my 40g reduced fat cheddar as my hex a

I had a dash of milk in my tea (1 syn) and a bag of popcorn (3 Syns).

If I get peckish later I'll probably have a bowl of fruit, yoghurt and meringue nest (2.5 Syns)

Did 2 sp days Saturday and Sunday as I was working

Breakfast both days was wheetabix (hex b 1) frozen berries and milk (hex a)

Lunch both days was ham salad with boiled eggs and an apple

Dinner Saturday was chicken and veg and Sunday was quorn chilli and veg

Both days I had Hifi lights as my hex b 2 and a kit Kat (5.5) for my Syns

Back