Extra Easy Slimming world vs the shift worker

So lunch was jacket pot, beans and salad.

All good, then they started handing round the crisps on the float and I had a couple of handfuls :oops: and 2 jellybeans :mad:

Dinner is herby chicken, sw chips and veg. Will use my hex a of reduced fat cheese over my chicken.

No snacks tonight, we'll be having an early night seeing as we're kid free ;) decorating tomorrow so hopefully I burn all of my Syns away :p

have a great evening and good luck with the decorating :D

How is the decorating going?

Had herby chicken, sw chips and veg. I was good! Haha also had a bowl of fruit with fat free Greek yog. Went to bed in a huff Coz I was still hungry haha.

Today I was decorating so I've literally just sat down. Managed to do the whole living room and landing though including glossing the stair case. I'm exhausted!

Breakfast: wheetabix (hex b) with chopped apple and milk (hex a)

Lunch was a packet of crisps (6.5) and a Hifi light (3) as the kitchen was filled with furniture :D

Dinner is ham and mushroom omelette with sw chips and salad seeing as we didn't have a proper lunch!

Will probably have some more fruit and yoghurt too.

Think of all the calories that decorating has burnt! And still only 9.5 syns! If I don't have a proper meal I end up having about 100 syns lol.

Had 12.5 in the end as had a bowl of fruit with a Hifi light crumbled on. Yum!

Breakfast today was wheetabix (hex b), Apple and milk (hex a)

Lunch was a big ham salad

Dinner is sausage (they are nume ones so 1 syn each. I'll have 2) new pots and veg with gravy (2.5). The kids and other half will have mash but I haven't found a nice way to make slimming world friendly mash (any ideas anyone?) so new pots it is!

Oooh SW friendly mash is well easy! All you have to do is instead of putting butter/milk in, put a few tablespoons of vegetable stock - I use 4 tablespoons in a portion that serves 2 of us, but I would say put 4 in and then add as you go so you don't end up with runny mash! Et voila -syn free mash!

Possibly not, but you'd be surprised! I never thought I could do a risotto without loads of butter, but these days I just use Fry Light and you'd never know the difference.

Just had a read through your diary, well done so far, looking forward to following your journey

It was ok, I prefer butter haha. Someone suggested an egg to me so I'll try that next.

Breakfast: melons and strawberries with fat free nat yoghurt and a Hifi light (0.5 hex b)

Lunch: ham salad with new pots

My last break snack is an apple and another Hifi light (rest of hex b)

For dinner I'm gonna whip up a tomato and veg pasta with my hex a of cheese when I get home then pack some up for my shift tomorrow!

Haha knew you'd say that! Veg stock mash is better than no mash though.

Tomato and veg pasta sounds yummy! What you putting in it?

It was deffo better then no mash!

I've got some corgettes, onion, broccoli and green beans. Might whack some red and yellow peppers in and some cherry toms too!

Hi,
I just read through your food diary and now I'm starving! :) Sounds like you are doing a fab job! :)
I like mash potatoes with quark and spring onion or to make new potatoes slightly less boring we sometimes have them as hassleback (you cut slices through them) with frylight, fresh rosemary stuffed in and some salt. I love them and they feel like a treat.
Hope you're having a good day today :)

Ooh got lots of new ways to try potatoes now! Thank you!

Breakfast: Apple and strawberries with fat free yoghurt and a Hifi light (half hex b)

Lunch: leftover pasta and green beans

Snack: Hifi light (rest of hex b) and another Apple. Also had a boiled sweet at work 1.5 Syns. I can't believe it's that many for just 1 sweet!

Dinner: slice of whole meal toast (6syns) with cheese (hex a) tomatoes and mushrooms

Going to bed early tonight as I'm exhausted after work! Weigh in tomorrow eek

Back