Slimming world whilst pregnant....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Rayven, 14 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Being an already plus sized gal finding out i was pregnant (again! lol) and that i was only going to get bigger filled me with dread - however this pregnancy has gone relatively smoothly & I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant - saw the midwife this morning and everything is normal and progressing well :)
    I'm possibly going to have to have a c-section as i had to have one with my son and they tore a hole in my uterus whilst pulling out the placenta and so they're worried about me rupturing while in natural labour - they still haven't made up their minds on whether they're going to let me try for a natural birth but just incase i have to have surgery i've been advised to limit any extra weight gain & if i could 'lose a few pounds' then all the better.
    So....under supervision from the midwife & consultant i started slimming world 2 weeks ago - and although i'm having at least double the top amount of allowed syns I've lost 6lbs in 2 weeks! :D I have to show my midwife my food diary every week so she can see i'm eating enough but so far she's happy with it. Here's to a few more pounds going before bubs pops out! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    double congratulations hun on your pregnancy and on starting and losing 6lb while pg.
    I admire you because I think it is so easy to say oh well i'm pg i'm gonna get big so I will eat what I want you have chose to control your weight and improve your pregnacy well done hun.
    stick with sw after your baby born hun it falls of you just after having a baby I joined sw when my son was 2 weeks old (sept) and had lost 2 stone by xmas. it gives you that little boast to carry on.
    good luck with everything hun

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Firstly congratulations on your news and secondly..well done on the loss whilst being pregnant!
    When I fell pregnant with my Daughter, I couldnt stomach eating salads, fruit or veg...in fact anything healthy! It was horrible! Im hoping that when we try for number 2 it will be completely different!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.